The Man In Emergency.

"I need your help miss, please help me reach my destination,
I'm in emergency and I need to reach skyline hospital as fast as possible. Please don't refuse!" he said.

"Alright sir, I'll drop you to skyline hospital, have a seat." I said.

I observed him more better when he sat in the backseat..

I could sense that how fast he was gasping, as if he had been running for a long distance; and to my shock I see that his shirt and hand had blood stains on it.

I got panicked and curious about those stains..
I don't know what I should do at this moment.. should I ask him about it?
After thinking for a few.. I decide to talk to him.

"Excuse Me, but can I know the reason I mean why do you need to go to the hospital this late?"

"Actually I want to go to there as my wife is admitted there.."

"I'm sorry for your wife, I hope she gets well soon.
Oh, and my name is Clara Smith.

"That's alright Clara, maybe it was in her fate.."

"And, well this is my friend, Tina."

"Apologies please, I didn't introduce myself, my name is Tina."

"That's okay Tina"

"Can I ask you a question David?" I ask.

"Sure,go ahead", he says

"From where were you coming? I mean you look like as if you've been waiting for a long time.."

"Uh.. well.. I.. I was returning from my office.. and.. actually my car had a breakdown, I've been waiting here for so long, been asking for help, but it never worked.. but I guess I was lucky today, that I finally got your help.."

Even though I got the answer to my question, I wasn't satisfied..
It seemed more like a made up truth..

Tina stops using her phone, and asks David more about his life and profession.. while I stop talking to him and focus on my driving..

But, I guess he got a glimpse of me that I didn't believe him..
I don't know what is he thinking at the moment, but the thing that scares me more is the smirk he gives from the mirror while looking back at me.

My curiosity hits me over, and I ask him about the blood stains on his shirt .. I knew that asking him was ofcourse not correct, but I felt this urge that I must ask him..

Tina notices the stains and gets suspicious of him.
At this moment..he gets frustrated and asks me to stop the car..