San Francisco

Jimin POV: Jin and I sat on the bed, quietly, waiting for more strange sounds. "We've been like this for an hour Jimin, I dont think we are going to hear anything", Jin whispers. "Shhhh, you will scare them away", I hiss. I hear Jin giggle, and I look at him and I cant help but smile, then we both start laughing. "Ok, Im gonna go back then, Ill send your Hubs back down." "Good night Jiminie", he says kissing my forehead. "Good night Jinnie, sweet dreams." 

Jin POV: I decided to take a shower, as soon as I stepped in and let the water rush over me, I feel arms wrap around me. "Mr. Ghost, be careful my husband will be back soon and he gets very jealous", I say in a low voice. "Damn right he gets jealous, even of a stupid ghost", Tae says. "Oh its you Maxi", I say turning around. I kiss his nose, "Are you hungry", he asks washing his hair. "I could eat", I laugh. "I brought snacks." We finished our shower and laid in bed eating and watching TV. "What should we do tomorrow", I ask. "Let go to San Francisco." "Hell yea, Alcatraz trip", I say excited. I text Jimin and let him know we are leaving in the morning, I then text Jungkook and tell him to be ready, he texted back with a 👍. Tae and I cuddled close and fell asleep watching TV, only for the alarm to go off 30 minutes later. "What the hell", Tae says rolling over, "I didn't set the alarm?" "He looked at me, "Did you?" I sleepily shook my head. He set his phone down and laid back down almost on top of me, "Maxi, I cant breath", I laugh. He scoots over a little, and we fall back into a deep sleep. The alarm goes off again, "What the hell", Tae says. "Jinnie, I turned all the alarms off." "Its the ghosts Tae, turn it off completely, if the alarms go off again, then we are getting the fuck outta here." Tae laughs, "Only my Goof would say that." He wrapped himself back around me and we slept till morning. 

JungKook POV: Jin texted they are on there way, so I am waiting outside for them. That first day I saw Jin window shopping by the Hard Rock, I was mesmerized, he is gorgeous. I was heart broken when he introduced me to his husband, apparently they just got married in Vegas. I would give anything to have a chance with a guy like that, he is so my type. I am so grateful for the opportunity he presented me with when he introduced me to Yoongi, I think Jin said his husband is a singer too. They pull up, and Jin waves to me all excited, I cant help but laugh at his silliness. "Do you guys want me to drive, I have driven to S.F. before and I know the way." "Sure, who wants to ride shotgun with Jungkook?" "I will", Jin says. Yes, my inner teenager is jumping up and down, but I do notice a significant pout on his husband. "Its ok Maxi, just a little bit then we can switch," he kisses him, and I cant help but stare, he looks like such a good kisser with those pudgy lips. We got on the road and Jin and I talked the whole 3 hours I drove, it went by so quick I didn't even realize. We talked about his life and his parents passing, and I talked about my parents not understanding me and wanting me to be a business man and not a musician. He is such a great listener, and he always asked really good questions. After I drove, Jimin and Yoongi took over the front seat and the 3 of us hopped in the back.  Jin and Tae passed out right away, I was getting ready too, when I notice Jimin taking pictures. 

Yoongi POV: 2 hours till we get to San Francisco, I'm holding my Mochi's hand. "Yoongi look at the picture I took.."

"Jin said they didn't sleep well last night because Tae's phone alarm kept going off, they think the ghosts were messing with them

"Jin said they didn't sleep well last night because Tae's phone alarm kept going off, they think the ghosts were messing with them." I laugh, "I don't believe it, ghosts and stuff", I scoff. The drive to San Francisco was quiet, but we finally made it and from the way it sounds this is the last stop on the trip. 'Wake up guys, where do you want me to go?" "I booked us a hotel, babe." "We are staying at the Hotel Fairmont, they said they had the best views of the Golden gate bridge and Alcatraz, so I booked us the Napoleon Suite, I figured we will figure out sleeping arrangements when we get there." 'Mochi wake them up, we are here." "Hey guys, get up we are at the hotel, come on lets check in so we can sight see." All 3 woke up with a grunt. We made it up to the top floor after checking in, 'Wow Mochi this place is unbelievable", Yoongi said looking around. "Hey Goofy, they have a wet bar", Tae said holding up bottles of liquor. Jin laughed, "Later Maxi." "Ok so sleeping arrangements, this room has a King and that one has 2 queens, who wants what?" "Look, you guys didn't expect an extra body on this trip, so I will take the couch", Jungkook says. 

Jin POV: I laughed, "are you kidding, we didnt expect these 2 on this trip either, but they brainwashed us and forced us to bring them with us", I say. Jimin giggled. "Excuse me", Tae says grabbing me in a big bear hug. I laugh as he carries me to the bedroom and throws me on the bed. "Seriously", he says. "Yup, then you got me drunk and made me your husband", I say kinda flirty. "Oh, so you had to be drunk to marry me, I see how it is now." He got up and walked out, "Maxi, I was kidding", I yell. He ran back in and tackled me again, "I know, I just wanted to guilt trip you. He kissed me, deeply, slowly. I have goosebumps from him touching me, I run my hands under his shirt and I feel him shiver. "Not now Maxi, later I promise", I pout. "Stop looking so cute", he says helping me up. "Well, I think we wouldn't be able to do the things we have done without Jin, you haven't asked for anything from us, and I feel really rotten", Yoongi said sounding ashamed. "Don't Yoongi, If I wanted you to pay, Id ask you too. This was my idea, this was my way of Mourning the loss of my parents and its because of them I could afford to do this trip. I want us all to have fun and stop worrying about who pays for what. Jimin knows me, he will tell you that it doesn't bother me at all." 'I hear you, I may never be able to thank you for everything, without you I may never have seen the things I have on this trip, and I never would have met my Mochi, please take the big bed, and the 3 of us will crash in the other room." "Ok, will do", Tae says throwing his bags in the King size room. I cant help but laugh, "Oh Maxi!" "Alright, lets go, Alcatraz time."