There's Something about You Girl - One Shot.

Summer

Waverly was dying.

Well, not really.

But the thought of having a free period at the same time as Nicole (for the first time in nearly 4 years) had the brunette on the edge of her seat, watching the hands of the clock slowly tick.

The possibilities of what the pair could get up to were limited but endless.

"And before the bell rings, I'd just like to congratulate you all on your performances this year. Everyone's grades have been steady and I'm glad to see improvements in some of your attitudes towards my class. Graduation is soon..."

Whatever the Professor was chatting about was practically white noise to Waverly's ears. All she wanted to do was drag Nicole into an empty room, tear off her clothes and-

"Alright! You're free to go." The Professor clapped his hands together and smiled at his students, who were all happy to be let out just before the bell rang, startling Waverly out of her fantasy.

Waverly packed her bag in record time and swung it over her shoulder, shoving her pencil case in as she walked down the isle and out the room, heading straight for Nicole's classroom. The brunette made a quick pit stop in the women's restroom to freshen up and checked her hair in the mirror, re-applying a natural looking lipstick to her already pink lips and smoothing her hands down her blue, long sleeved, red flower-patterned top, making sure it was tucked perfectly into her high waisted black jeans.

(A/N: Waverly is wearing the outfit from 4X04 but her hair is down and naturally curled)

Waverly walked out the restroom with a smile on her face as she continued her strut down the hallway, turning a few corners until she reached Nicole's classroom, where she saw the redhead leaving said room, a pile of folders clutched to her chest ...

Waverly walked out the restroom with a smile on her face as she continued her strut down the hallway, turning a few corners until she reached Nicole's classroom, where she saw the redhead leaving said room, a pile of folders clutched to her chest as she closed the door as quietly as possible.

"Hey." Waverly smiled, approaching the Professor.

Nicole closed the door fully with a small click and turned around fully. "Hi." She responded, flashing Waverly a dimpled smile as she adjusted the folders in her arms and the black satchel across her right shoulder.

"So, you and me may or may not have a free period together right now." Waverly raised a brow and bit her bottom lip, taking several steps closer to Nicole.

Nicole huffed a laugh and licked her lips. "Is that so?" She titled her head, smirking.

She began walking down the hallway, Waverly following by her side. "Yep." The brunette added some sway into her step as the pair turned a corner.

Nicole hummed to herself.

They reached the redheads office, where Nicole unlocked her door and messily places the folders onto her desk, shoving her bag under the surface and placing her hands in her maroon trousers pockets as she turned back to face Waverly, who stood outside the room waiting.