𝓃𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊

Months had passed after the incident, Kakyoin can finally call his life as a freedom. The burdens that he had been carried are now gone. His mind is as clear as a sky without a clouds, it's pure blue - bright but calming.

Kakyoin wakes up to the sound of alarm, he rubs his eyes, still yawning. He forgot why did he set the alarm early in the morning, there must be something but he don't remember it at all. Well, if he don't remember that thing must not important.

Just about he is going to continue his sleep, something just came into his mind, "bunkasai". Yes, that's it. That's what he forgot earlier. He already promised to Jotaro that he will join them to their school culture festival.

His lips forming a gentle smile, remembering the memories he's been created this year. So far, this is his favourite year. Checking the time on his phone, he is excited for this festival since he never went to one.

"Alright Noriaki, let's start the day!" He is cheering rather loud, making his mom worrying about him. "Noriaki, are you alright, honey?" He gets up from the bed, walking towards his bedroom door, greeting his mom with a big smile on his lips.

"Good morning mom! I- I'm alright, I'm just excited for today!" His sentence becomes a mumble at the end, smiling sheepishly at his mother. "Sorry for making you worry." He giggles, smiling reassuringly.

"Oh I'm glad." Amaya heaves a sigh of relief, he's been down ever since the first she came back to him. She's glad that Kakyoin change a lot ever since then, having a friend even though he's the type that don't want to getting too close with any other person.

"Okay sweetie, go get ready okay? I will making breakfast. I'm pretty sure you don't want to be late to school today." She offers him sincere smile, it was true afterall that he literally copying his mother's attitude.

Kakyoin lets his mind slip away to anywhere possible - at the moment when the water of the shower hit his skin. He sighs, smiling to himself, he can't wait to spend more time with his friends, especially Jotaro.

"Noriaki, breakfast is ready!" Amaya calls for her son, he is later than he usually does, he never getting ready higher than 20 minutes. Her heart beat increasing, getting no answer from Kakyoin making her worries even more.

Kakyoin is the type of person who likes to keep everything to himself, his sadness, disappointment, hatred and other negative feelings, he likes to hide it and acting all fine. She found tons of razor blades and pills in his room once but nothing had happened so she decided to keep it quiet.

Now she regretted her decision of not reprimand him about it, "Noriaki! Hey, what are you doing?" Still, silence greet her, he never gave his mother a silent treatment. Running towards his bedroom door, she knock on it lightly but getting no response.

Amaya tried to open it, but it won't budge. He probably locked it from inside. All negative thoughts came into her mind, she is afraid - afraid of losing her only son. Just the moment she was about to knock again, the door flying open and reveal smiling Kakyoin behind it.

"Yes mom, sorry! I got too deep in thoughts to hear you." He bows down deeply - which is rare since he doesn't like to bow down. Her tears flows down, all her worries being blown away by Kakyoin's reassuring smile.