𝗼𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧? 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲/𝐧

before we start, i would like to say, MY VIEWS SUDDENLY DROPPED, AM I THAT BORING? n e ways, enjoy the chapter or whatever

Y/N POV—

"thats only one part of my nen, my children." i said with a smile, deactivating hisoka's nen.

"why call us your children when we're the same age as you?" gon asked. "well i'm pretty sure you know im okaasan of the phantom troupe right?" i said, but whispered the 'okaasan' part because i don't really want leorio knowing that i'm apart of the troupe.

gon and killua both said "ohhh!..." i laughed and said, "is there any other nen you'd like me to do?" i ask with a smile. killua and gon immediately started thinking. "hmm, what about my brother's nen, illumi zoldyck." killua offered. i went into thinking. "have i ever seen this illumi zoldyck's nen.." i said to myself..

"killua! can you give me a description of your brother's nen?" i ask. "oh, sure. *insert description of illumi's nen here*." i nodded while listening to the description. "erm.. i would need a pin to do that.." i said scratching the back of my neck. "e-erm, anyways— other than discussing about my nen, we should get ready for our arm wrestling matches." i offer. the others nod in agreement as we head off.

—222
words