Big Tits

Today was a normal day of class.

Denki frying his brain.

Katsuki raging.

Shouto being a Dense motherfucker.

Mineta being a perv.

And Ketsueki having a bunch of gay panics.

Of course the only reason she had gay panics, was because yaomomo was being stupid cute.

||{Time skip to le locker room}||

Everyone had gotten changed into there hero costume. Well almost everyone. Momo was having self image issues. Ketsueki had been on her mind recently, how great her quirk is, how good of a hero she is, how confident she can be. She's...just so...

"Perfect?" Said girl had over heard Yaoyarozu's incoherent, or so she thought, rambling. The tall Ravenette faced flushed, as she turned her attention away from the mirror. "Yaomomo I'm not perfect, and my quirk isn't either, I'm a good hero to people because I over think everything to the last possible scenario, which is the cause of my plans, and the adrenaline is my drive of 'confidence'" she added quotations to the last word, the blonde was never open about her mental life, people assumed she just doesn't have a filter. But trust me she does. 

"But even then your a better hero than I'll ever be" Momo coward into her self, she felt so exposed. "Momo. Look at me." The shorter girl forcefully turned her face back to look her in the eyes. "You. Are. A. Beautiful. Bitch. And if anybody says other wise, beat it into them with one of your text books." She Ravenette giggled in response to her aggressive nature. Ketsueki blushed letting go of her face. "Not to mention, you have Big Tits" she looked her up and down. "HeY!" She covered her chest and got all flustered.

"Well if you wouldn't mind sweetheart, I think we should get to class or we're gonna get our asses beat." And with that they made there way to ground beta.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry it's short 

Should I make a part 2?