-2-

-2-

ͽ Annabeth ͼ

The conch sounded and I looked up from my desk, dropped my pencil and raced out the door with my siblings. I stopped with most of the campers behind me as they looked towards the sky to see a space ship that was slowing down at it drew closer. This ship was one that we had only seen once three years ago when the E-team had left Earth to go back to Planet Chaos, right after the attack from Omega and Kronos.

I remembered when all of the counselors were called together so that we could discuss what to do about the space ship that had crashed near Camp Jupiter. Reyna was also there and she suggested that we contact the creator, so we sent out a distress signal. It had been a while since the Liptis had been to Earth, ones that we knew about that is, and this was the first time that any evidence was left for us that we could actually investigate.

That had been yesterday, and the warriors were already here.

The ship landed and the engine shut off before the door, that also was used as the ramp, started to lower. A group of people were standing there and I knew who they were already. Bianca, Zoe, Silena, Beckendorf, Luke, who preferred to be called Alpha, and Epsilon. Behind them though was five others who I didn't know. Three of them were bulkier and didn't pay attention to most of the campers, but were instead surrounding Silena like she was a celebrity. One of the girls was looking around with awe, while another girl looked around in interest. As the team drew closer, I gasped.

The one with red eyes and strawberry blonde hair was so familiar. She was the person that I saw from the war that was there when I had just woken up from a dream that had Epsilon's dragon, Chalice, had used to warn me about my future. I blinked multiple times, like I was trying to see if the light was playing tricks on me.

"Chiron," Epsilon's voice called out in greeting as the old centaur trotted up to the team. Some of the new campers stared at the hero in awe, recollecting the various stories we told of both Percy and Epsilon.

"I wish that this was a warm welcome," Chiron stated and some of the campers and warriors nodded.

Silena smiled and Beckendorf hugged her around the waist, but I noticed that he didn't squeeze her tightly. "I do too, but unfortunately this is the job of a Chaos warrior, this is what we are trained for."

The new brunette girl nodded vigorously. "Yes! We are trained to help and protect the people of the Universe, even if it's light years away and something minor like an outbreak of a zoo." She beamed brightly at Epsilon, who rolled his eyes.

Chiron smiled at the enthusiastic girl. "We might as well head to the Big House, we have some things to discuss." The warriors and counselors followed the centaur back to where he had come from. The two girls were looking around and waving at people who waved at them, bright smiles on their faces, though the brunette's was brighter, like an innocent child filled with curiosity.

When we got there, the warriors went off in different directions to converse with the counselors as Chiron went to the back room, probably to call the gods. The strawberry blonde and brunette headed towards me. The former smiled. "Hi, you must be Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." I nodded and she shook my hand. "I'm Theta Neka Evony, but you can just call me Neka. The team has told me much about you."

The brunette smiled and pulled me into a hug. "And I'm Eta Loreen Eiren! But you can call me Loreen. Did you know that Eiren means peace or harmony?" Confused, I just blinked at her.

Neka let out a little chuckle. "Sorry about her, she's a little...rambunctious," she patted the shorter's head after she had let go of me, making the brunette beam at her instead. "Anyway, so, Annabeth, what you do you think about the Liptis and this situation?" I thought for a moment and then started summarizing my theory and they just nodded along.