Disney Vacation <3 Part three

______'s P.O.V************************************************************************************************
We just got home from Magic Kingdom, it is late at night and we are at our hotel....the guys just went to bed...except Ludwig, he always likes to read. I put on my swim suit and went outside to the pool. No one was there....just me....I looked around to make sure.....I wasn't going to do anything and it's just I LOVE these country sim date games....If Ludwig saw me....it'd be a bit akward....anyways I played on that for a while.....in the game Luddy and I were dating.....and he was going to take me to the country homecoming dance....I was fangirling so much...XD

Ludwig's P.O.V*************************************************************************************************
I vas reading but zhen I looked out ze window to check on ____. She wasn't in the pool....she was playing something on her laptop....and erm vell vhat she calls fangirling. I grabbed mein coat and walked to ze pool.....no one vas there....just _____. I wanted to see what she was doing vithout seeming nosy....so I just snuck around her....unnoticed and looked at her laptop screen....I-it vas me.......and she hugged the laptop and said to herself...."Oh Luddy, if only you were like this in real life.....if only you loved me, in real life.....and we could dance together like this...." She said then she sighed. V-vhat? I thought.....does she l-love me??? Before I could say anything she looked back.....and turned ghostly pale, she began to stutter....as her eyes widened, "U-ummm Luddy oh my gosh..haha awkward...ermmmm you didn't hear any of that, did you?" She said....awfully embarrassed. "I-er-umm....yes, yes I did..." I said. She turned away, biting her lip in frustration....

_______'s P.O.V***********************************************************************************************
"IDIOTA~!" I said to myself, completely embarrassed. I felt something on my shoulder....it was Ludwig's hand, then he said to me, as I looked back at him.."Frau....Ich leibe dich...." He said, shyly. My heart raced and pounded in my chest. "Y-you do?" I asked. "Ja", he said, blushing massively. I hugged him, and his arms wrapped around me...I whispered into his ear..."I love you too, Ludwig". He kissed my head, and smiled. I shivered.....it was really cold. "Mein leibe, are you cold?" He said to me. "Yeah, a little bit" I said. He smiled and put his jacket on me....he grabbed my hand..."come on leibeauch, we should probably go back inside." He said, as we walked back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ciao everyone....sorry for the short chapter.....I hope you all liked it though!!!! Arrivederci, and guten nachet!!! ^3^ <3 :D