Ramen Shop and Knuckle Head 1

"Wow it's been so long." I thought as I walked through the Hidden Leaf village. New mothers held there babies close to them as they walked around shops. 'Everything is so peaceful here. It's just how I left it.' I thought walking through the village.

'Lady Tsunade said that Sakura and some of her friends are meeting at the Ramen shop at noon.' While in thought my eyes wondered all over the village. Some parts of houses were being fixed from the war. Then my mind wondered to Sakura. 'What if she doesn't want me to stay? What if she forgot I exist. I doubt it. I KNOW! I'll surprise her.' I thought and did a little skip at the idea. 'Yeah she must have missed me.'

I walked over to the Ramen shop and I heard a voice shout, "I NEED NORE RAMEN!"
"Naruto, I heard it is impolite to shout in public areas." Voice 2 said.
"Sai what's wrong with you." The 1st voice said.
"I believe the question is, what is wrong with both of you. " a 3rd voice said.
They were all boys and talking very loud.

I walked into the Ramen shop and saw 2 boys with black hair and 1 Blonde hair looking at me.
"Wow, Sakura what happened to you. You got hotter and your hair has like extensions or something." The blonde teen said and I blushed madly.
"She did get physical get more attractive and her boobs got bigger." The one of boys with black hair and a half shirt said blankly looking at my short black dress.

"You idiots she is obviously not Sakura, she has blue eyes. Sakura has green." The other other boy who had a duck butt for hair said. When he said that it seemed to free me from my mental block  of blushing and I said, "Thank You. Yeah I'm just looking for Sakura. Do you know where she is?" I asked the boy but the blonde answered.

"We decided to eat Ramen together today but she isn't here yet." I looked at the duck butt boy and he sighed and said, "Unfortunately they forced me to come." I giggled and the blonde boy shouted. "Why does Sauske get all the girls!?!"
"What do you mean?" I asked looking over to the blonde boy. "All the girls Love Sasuke and none of them will even look at me." I had a feeling that it wasn't completely true but I didn't say anything about it.

"You are welcome to wait for Sakura with us. " the half shirt dude told me.
"Okaie Dokie." I said and I sat next to the blonde haired kid.
"So, what's your name?" He said with a face full of Ramen. I handed him a napkin and said, "Misaki Haruno."
He stopped munching on Ramen and spit it out.

"You are related to Sakura! Sweet!" He yelled. Sai and Sasuke looked over to me with a questioning look and I said, "Yeah, my name is Misaki Haruno. Sakura is my sister. I bet she hasn't said anything about me then." I sighed and turned towards the blond kid again.

He looked at me sadly for a moment then said, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I'm next in Line to be Hokage! Believe it!" He shouted. I laughed because he sprayed ramen all over the shop. I looked over to Sai and he said, "I'm Sai." Then Sasuke said, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. "I already knew about Sasuke clan so yeah.

"So are you Sakura's older or younger sister?" Naruto asked me.
"Younger."
"By how much?"
"6 months."
"Wow your younger than me."
"Hahaha yeah I am." I smiled and then a familiar pink haired girl walked in. She had shorter hair then I remembered.
"Sisie!" I yelled and jumped on her.
"You haven't changed at all! " she yelled getting really mad at me.
"I see you haven't either." I slightly bent over so I was lower than her and poked her check. She swiped my hand away and I laughed.

I sniffed her arm and poked it. She looked at me like I was crazy. "What I think you smell weird. Are you using lotion or somethin'?" I asked.
"No stupid, it's perfume." She said pulling her arm away from me.
"Why would you wear that. And a better question is why is your hair all weird and stuff."
"I cut it." Sakura said stiffly.
"Why, you loved your hair."
"Cause I needed  change." She sighed.
"I think I know why." I said and moved my eyebrows up and down.
She blushed and looked away.
" I knew it." I said pointing my finger at and she yelled, "Shut up."

All 3 boys were watching us interact. It was kinda weird because it wasn't what I expected. "Misaki, we need to set ground rules by me." Sakura said looking dead serious at me.
"Liiiikkkeee?" I said messing with her hair, bouncing it around in my hands.
"Remember what happened last time I brought you by my you know what and then that "thing" happened and I wouldn't let you next to my next "thing". " she said.

'Oh yeah, once when we were little a boy she liked, not Sasuke, was near our family and I didn't like him but she did and the boy ended up saying I was pretty so she got all mad at me and told me not to come near her "Friends."'

"Oh yeah." I said sighing, sad that she still remembered that.
"You know I didn't mean too." I pouted and put my hands on my hips and looked away.
"Well in any case DONT and I mean DONT do it to..." She grabbed me and whispered into my ear.
"Don't ruin my chances with Sasuke. Even just having you hear is risk."

"Fine." I grumbled and Sakura pulled chair up next to Sauske. I sat by Naruto. We talked and ate ramen then Sakura finally talked to me. "So how long are you planing on staying." Happy to send me away from the village.
"Hopefully forever. But I don't have the money to rent a apartment so not long." I sighed unhappily.

"SWEET! You can live with me!" Naruto yelled.
"In your dreams. If the gaint mess in your apartment doesn't drive her away then the smell would." Sai said.
"I don't see you making any offers." Naruto retorted.
"My house has too much important stuff in it." He said.
"Well what about Sakura. They are sisters." Sasuke said.
"With her! Heck no." Sakura said crossing her arms looking away from me. I sweat dropped in the background then Sasuke said, "I guess she has to live with me. "

Dun Dun Duuuunnnn. Oh no Sasuke! Don't distort Sakura and Misaki's relation ship even more. *o* nooooo!
Sakura is going to be Pissed!
*Screaming in Background.*
Me: If someone could just calm Sakura down that would be great!

Sakura: I'll kill that bitch who wrote this chapter! Why does Sasuke live Misaki! Life is so UNFAIR! *throws punch at behind the scene crew member. *

Me: *Looks to see member of crew fly through wall.* Poor Jimmy, he didn't listen when I told him to up his insurance. *shakes head back and forth.*

Yeah that was a random thought I had while writing. 0.0 see you next time on Total, Drama , Naruto! Yay!

*Im going to see if anyone gets that reference. If so my favorite character is totally Izzy. Haven't watched that show in a year. *