May 1938

Margot sat in a restaurant with a rather large book. She was dressed in a white peter pan collard shirt and black slacks. Her red hair piled on her head. Margot stared at the pages of well loved Pride and Prejudice. She had an open notebook with a red pen that she wrote quotes, passages, and interesting thoughts on her pages. 

"Elsie! Oliver!" called out the maid, Anna the Mad, "ELSIE! OLIVER!" 

Margot said and then called to Anna. "Elsie is in the bathroom, Oliver is with our other brother. Sit, stop yelling, and eventually they will come." 

Margot's eyes flashed green when Anna attempted to interrupt. She then refocused on Pride and Prejudice. Margot looked through the restaurant and saw a group of people who all looked the same. She scanned them warily before landing on a rather tall lanky looked man. She gave him a once over before she read the book. 

The boy had been glued to the beautiful redhead with a book sitting next to a loud women. He hoped that he would be able to talk to her but before they left but it did not seem. 

A couple of minutes later, Margot got up to walk to the bathroom when the boy who had been eyeing her come up. 

"Hello." 

"Hello," Margot said.

"I'm Jack." 

"Margot. You are an american." 

"Yes."