Pool Day

"Wow. Your hair looks good when it's down," you murmur, slinging a pool towel over your shoulder. The gate of the Miyagi Prefecture public pool swung forward with a creak as Asahi pushed it open. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to his bare chest. As both you and Asahi searched for a chair, you could hear the people at the pool go silent. Asahi giggled under his breath. This sort of thing happened wherever you would go. "Babe, people are looking at us," he whispered to you with flushed cheeks. He had always hated being the center of attention. "I guess that's what I get when my boyfriend's this hot," you shrug, lacing your fingers through his. "Just ignore them," you consoled, pulling him towards the rows of pool chairs across the pool, "we need to find somewhere to put our stuff anyway." "Okay," Asahi replied, grinning. After walking for a few moments, Asahi suddenly stops, pulling you backwards. "Oof!" you exclaim as you run into his muscled chest. He puts a hand on your shoulder and stares into your eyes. "How did I find such a good girlfriend?" He grinned. He bent down, and you nuzzled his cheek affectionately.
"Asahi-Senpai," you call after him, dashing towards the pool in your two-piece bathing suit. "I'm coming," he called back to you, running to catch up. At the edge of the pool, Asahi slipped his hand into yours and asked, "Ready?" You nod,  and you and your boyfriend leap into the pool together. The sharp coldness of the pool water hit you as you jumped in, but you immediately felt better as Asahi wrapped his arms around your waist. "Cold, isn't it?" He prompted, water dripping from his long chestnut hair.
You grin, getting an idea. Hey!" Asahi spluttered as you splash him with pool water. He splashes you back, starting an all-out splash war. You feel everyone's eyes on you, but you don't care.
You and your boyfriend emerge from the pool laughing uncontrollably. "Whew, I'm tired," you sigh, leaning your head on Asahi's shoulder. "You want me to get you something from the snack stand?" He asked, glancing towards the food counter across the pool. "Sure, get me a popsicle or something," you shrug, collapsing into your pool chair. "I'll be here," you wave him off dismissively and tilt your head towards the warm sun.
"Well, uhh, I got some bad news. They... only had one popsicle left, so... We're gonna have to share..." Asahi mumbled, turning embarrassedly away from you. "That's fine," you reply, "I can deal with it." Your heart flutters in your chest as you take the popsicle from his hand and slowly unwrap it. "Wanna take the first bite?" Asahi nods and collapses in your pool chair beside you. You tilt the popsicle toward him, expecting him to take it from your hand, but he instead leans forward and takes a bite. You feel your cheeks flush. He looks at you and grins sheepishly. You snort as you notice a bit of popsicle on his lips. "Asahi, you have some popsicle on your lip," You snicker. He moves to wipe it off, but you grab his arm. "Wait, I got it," you command.
You lean over and place your lips on his, placing your hands on his warm cheeks. He wraps his arms  around your waist and kisses you back.