;;

in which jahseh has a dirty dream about a darkskin cabbage patch doll, and wants to recreate it.

requested by ; painalliknowispain

intersex stokeley.

jah's pov;

'mmm stokeley' i groan as stoke stroke keeps going crazy on the dagger.

he looks up at me with his dark brown orbs, which are completely filled with lust.

'ski, i'm gonna-'

i snap up from my bed in a cold sweat. i look under my blanket and groan realizing that i had came in my joggers. i lay back down and stare at the ceiling and chuckle and smile a little about the dream that i had about fucking stokeley.

my smile quickly fades remembering that ski probably doesn't even like me, or boys in general. well i mean, he never said it but definitely doesn't the way he be talking about his hoes.

i hear the water running from downstairs, so me being the dumb nigger that i am i went to go check it out.

i walk into the kitchen to see stokeley getting a glass of water. i lean up against the counter and  speak.

"can't sleep stokes?"

i guess he must've not heard me come downstairs because the darkskin chucky doll jumps like 5 feet in the air, spilling some of the water in the process. i lean off the counter and sit on it.

"yeah, i guess you could say that" he nearly whispers.

"why you so quiet?" i question curiously.

"well it's hard to talk when you have cum running down you leg." he giggles. god i would give everything to hear that everyday.

i tilt my head confused. i look down and he was right i literally had thick lines of cum dripping down my leg.

"well maybe you can help my clean it up" i say while walking towards him.

"what do you me?" he says while staring into my soul with his big doe eyes.

i smirk knowing what's about to come next.

________________________________
ski's pov;

"fuck. s-slow down d-d-daddy" i beg.

jah has managed to make me cum 4 times, about to be 5, and he hasn't even given me his dagger dick yet.

i feel him lick my sensitive clit and start sucking and biting on it which sends me to euphoria, and makes me cum.

i start babbling incoherently. "p-please daddy" i moan and whimper.

jah looks up at me still sucking on all my pussy juices.

"tell daddy what you want, lil baby. daddy can't help you if don't him what you need." he teases knowing damn well what i want.

"please just fuck me" i tell which trails off into a whimper.

he did the stupid ass lightskin face getting what he wanted to hear. "your wish is my command"

before i could say anything, i feel my eyes roll so far back i swear to god i could see my brain a little bit. i feel something touch my stomach, i look down realize i have 15 inches of dick inside me.

he starts pounding my dark chocolate pussy making me even wetter and start clawing at his back.

"i'm gonna cum, lil baby. cum for me, mamas." he groans loudly in my ear.

that's all it took for me to cum on his dick. even when i finished a young nigga kept stroking.

(hehe, old tweet reference)

he keeps pounding my pussy and it's i cum 3 more times.

he rubs my clit which makes me squirt on my thighs, the bed sheets, and his rock hard abs.

i feel him about to pull out, so i wrap my legs around him.

"in me" is all i have to say before i feel a warm, almost hot liquid inside of me.

i let out a moan that would probably put a pornstar outta business.

"nah, we ain't done lil baby" he says and drags me by my legs and flips me over.

i feel something wet in my ass. i realize it's this niggas tongue. my man just has a long everything, huh?

i soon feel his dick re-enter me and start stroking me again. i feel my pussy literally drip with with pussy water and cum.

(i'm gon make her h20 out her pussy hole)

i feel his thrusts start to get sloppy and soon i feel myself fill up with cum again.

after that he collapses next to me and we look at each other with lust, love, and happiness. the room smells like straight up sex. after a few minutes pulls me into his lap.

"let's go clean you up with a bath, my pretty boy." he whispers in my ear.

i can only nod my head (due to he fact that i just got dicked down by 15 inch dick) while x lifts me up and walks to the bathroom.
_______________________________
really hope you liked this request:)

and with that i love you all and i'll catch you on the flip side.