Chapter 2

Bella's POV

I woke up to my alarm, the annoying sound blarring in my ears. It was 10 o'clock. I grabbed my phone, and checked twitter, Trevor Moran followed me. Then I remembered yesterday, I didn't tell Nat. I noticed a text from Trevor, 'how about today at noon?' 'can I bring my friend Nat?' 'sure' I took a shower, put on some leggings, a black crop top, and a red flannel. I woke Nat up and she went into the shower, I didn't tell her where we were going, It was going to be a suprise. She got came out of the bathroom whearing black jeens, a black #teamsuper tee, and a black flannel. We went downstairs to eat hotel breakfast ugg. "So where are we going?" Nat asked "its a suprise" we finished breakfast and walked to the hotel Trevor texted me. I really don't know how Nat will react, she will probabily freak out and hyperventilate. We arrived at the hotel and went inside. Nat was really confused. We went into the elevator and soon we arrived at the room Trevor was in. I knocked on the door and told Nat to turn around, she did what I said with a bit of hesitation. Trevor opened the door and started singing Slay. "watch me slay, watch me slay." Nat slowly turned around and started freaking out she is a major fangirl. She started crying "Oh my god I love you" Trevor hugged her. "don't cry beautiful" he wispered in her ear. She started to calm down after that. We went inside and I told to Nat what happened yesturday. We talked a lot and Nat went into the washroom and Trevor and I rehearsed, halfway through the song Trevor started staring at my lips, his face started coming closer to mine. I got up and ran as fast as I could to the lobby and around the back into an alley. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. what just happened? Did Trevor Moran just try to kiss me? I am so confused! "OMG Bella are you okay? What happened?" Nat asked "Trevor tried to kiss me so I ran" I said simply "Why didn't you let him?" "I didn't want to make you mad, anyways I don't have feelings for Trevor in that way. He's nice but in a friendly way."

Nat's POV

I got out of the washroom and Bella got up and started running. "WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO?" I screamed at Trevor "language geez" he said under his breath "what happened?" I asked clearly annoyed. "I don't know I was caught up in the moment and I did something I regret doing" with that I ran out of the room and tried to find Bella, I knew she would probably be outside so I ran down the stairs and out the door, I went around the back and saw her sitting in an alley, with her knees up against her chest.