Prologue

Rough hands run up and down my thighs as I sit on top of his pierced mahogany desk. He pulls me in closer for a kiss. I turn my lips away. I refuse to let him put his lips on me, I'm not his. I'm not getting pulled into this again.

"Damon, I'm not gonna kiss you. You're drunk, and you need to think about what you're doing to your family." I suggests while pushing back on him.

"We've done this before, Rose,"he smirks. Touché, Mr. Simmons. "What's different?"

      I'm ashamed of it, but I don't regret it. I haven't had anyone do me like him in forever. The way he's rough, but gentle. I don't consider what we have to be a relationship, because he's married.  It's just lust. Unhealthy lust. I can't continue doing this. It's not fair to his wife or kids, and I could lose my job over this.

"Damon, you could make me lose my job."

"And I'll fire you if you try to stop this. Do I make myself clear?" He says with hand now around my neck

     Lost of words, I sit with my mouth wide open pinned to the fucking wall. And what do I do, I fucking enjoy it... Then he pulls my ponytail back, while thrusting himself upon me, causing me to gasp out.

"You don't want me to stop anyways. Look at how your body reacts to me." He signals down to his now wet pants.

"Damon, I-I quit." I stutter.

     That somewhat catches his attention. He let's go. Then he takes off his suit jacket and his pants belt. I watch as he walks over to his desk's chair his never leaving me. But are leaving me hot and overwhelmed.
Smoke gray eyes staring into my soul, causing tingles to go up and down my vagina as he slowly takes his seat. He smiles at me. He knows his smile is my weakness. Im a horny bitch for this man, and he knows it too.

No, that's wrong. I quickly look away, frowning. I can't believe this devil thinks he has some type of control over me. I could leave and not deal with his toxic ass. I could get my own man. But it's something about him...

"Well Rose, I think you don't want that, but go ahead."

     I should just walk out that door, apologize to his wife, and leave out like a woman with dignity. He has three beautiful children that I love dearly. Being their nanny has been just lovely, even without their father's special bonus. His wife is so sweet to me and is already feeling like she's losing him. It'll hurt me to see any of them hurt. But this man does something to me. He goes through my body like smoke from a cigar. Lightening my body up with his ingredients that make him him, and by time I blow him out, I'm overly satisfied. He takes control of my body like I'm his puppet, and I love it.

Now I could just walk away from it all and feel good about my self. But then...

   I look back at him, and the first thing I see are those smoking eyes pulling me in...