>Family<

-Dave's POV-

->>_Saturday, 8:29pm_<<-

Dave - "So, here's the plan."

I nudged away Mega's body before I spoke since it smelled bad.

Dave - "We can't kill Clay, so we need to weaken him in a way that won't kill him."

George - "But wait, what if we use one of us as bait?"

A few seconds later...

Dave & George - "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"

George - "Loser."

Dave - "If I die, it's your fault."

George - "We don't have any time to play around. What is the rest of the plan?"

Dave - "I'll distract Clay, and if he ever gets too close to me, you run in with the syringe and inject the stuff into him."

George - "What if he brings those lion things back?"

Dave - "Then we'll have to take those out first. You keep the syringe with you, and I'll guard you if Clay gets too close."

George - "Wait... But if I do change form, then I won't be able to use the syringe."

Dave - "Who said you had to change form?"

George - "What do you mean?"

Dave - "Didn't you already start a fire with your hands a few minutes ago?"

George - "Yeah..."

Dave - "That means you could still be human."

George - "Alright. So let's say, neither of us die and we inject the stuff into Clay, what happens next?"

Dave - "I don't know what would happen next... I guess we'll have to see."

George - "Ok, but what if we die?..."

Dave - "Then it's over. I think we're the only ones left who know about Clay so... That'd mean it would be the end for so many people... It might even be the end of the world..."

George - "Then... What if only one of us dies?"

Dave - "Then one of us dies. We can't do anything about it. All we need to do, is defeat Clay. That is our only goal, right?"

George - "Right."

Dave - "I don't know if Clay has a weak spot or not since he can change his form. So, let's just keep trying to get him on his knees."

George - "Then inject the liquid into him?"

Dave - "Yeah."

I guess this is our plan. I looked at the sword I held in my hand. It looked pretty cool.

Dave - "So... Are you ready to go fight Clay?"

George - "Yeah, I think so..."

Dave - "You'd expect him to just appear out of nowhere and fight us now since we're ready."

George - "Mhm."

We sat there and waited... And waited.... And wait- I HATE WAITING!

Dave - "CLAY! COME OUT! WE'RE READY TO FIGHT YOU!"

Nothing.

George - "Maybe we should go look for him?..."

Dave - "Y-yeah..."