First day

The air is tangy, and somewhat off but the breeze was nice. I'm here with my brother tamsi, we are different, or that is why we were told we transferred. Tamsi said "do the thing". So I raised my hands, with that was a crack of thunder. He strummed his guitar walking up the hill. "I'm tamsi, tamsi niruis" he said to the other students. He made a lollipop and tossed it to me. I caught it, barely, and skipped around the hill. "I'm athas his sister" I said bracing for questions of if I was adopted. I really quickly turned off the storm. Oddly enough I wasn't questioned about my adoption, mainly because tamsi quickly asked everyone else's names. A nicely dressed guy instead of answering asked "what is your powers other than theatre?". "Answer me first then I'll tell you" tamsi said. "Lexon kalt" he said dryly. "Im zeta rigel" said a girl decked out in stars. "I'm skoen lapper" said a girl with butterfly wings. "I'm jia" said someone? Im unsure of their gender their wings look a bit like my brothers though, maybe they can fly? "It's they/them" jia said. "Oh ok" I said appreciatively. "I'm M-mai, I-i'm also genderfluid" a witchly student  shyly said. Then the teacher came a pretty older lady with purple hair holding an Adulting is hard thermos. "I'm your teacher Ms dono" she said. She signalled us to follow her up.