I am not a morning person

Summer has ended, the school year has begun. My girlfriend, ms unikalni shakes me awake reminding me that we have important work to do while offering coffee. I gladly accepted it. God knows I need it to deal with the principal. I want to stay home, in our lovely little cottage, and bake bread to donate to the local homeless shelter. I want to sleep till twelve and be a night owl. Im not a morning person. I grab my candy bag and we hop in the car, the radio is not working to well so I use Spotify instead. It's way before any sensible students would be here but a well dressed lad is here anyway. I need to get my medicine first then I'll talk to him. I hate this blue slime, at least I can heat it up. This job does have some perks, the most important perk is my wonderful students . I add a dash of honey and lemon juice and put it in my favorite thermos. I drink it solemnly, and open my lesson plan. Usual first day stuff. One dangerous or uncontrollable power, and the others can control theirs. "Honey can you please grab me one control suit please" I ask. "Yeah sure would you like the lower level suits for the rest of them" she asked. "Sure" I say. She briskly walks to the suit room, man do I love her, she  unlike me is a morning person. I walk outside to my students, god I am tired I am not a morning person."I'm your teacher Ms dono" I told them. I then led them to the classroom.