2.

3rd person POV
Y/n went inside and went straight to her a locker to not get caught by the boys. Y/n drop her book on the floor she was about to pick it but then. Mattia kick the book across the hall.

End of 3rd person POV.

Y/n POV : I dropped my book and then...mattia kick my book across the hall, ughh why

End of POV
Tia~mattia
Kai~kairi
Ale~Alejandro

Tia: oops I didn't see your book there * he fakes frowned *
They all laugh
Y/n : very funny mattia.
Tia : what did you say to me
Ale : yh what did you say
Y/n stayed quiet
Kai: ANSWER * kairi yells *
Y/n: I- uhh I said nothing * picking up the book *
Tia: nah you said something tells us now!!
Y/n: I SAID NOTHING * y/n yells *

3rd person POV : everyone was silent, everyone was looking at y/n the bell rang ,everyone went to class expect y/n and the boys.
End of 3rd person POV
Tia slapped y/n so hard it left a mark on her face
Tia: yell at me again and you get hit!! Mattia then pushed y/n to the floor and started to hit her. Y/n started to cry .

Dev: HEY LEAVE HER ALONE ,dev says while running over to where y/n at .

The boys left as soon as possible because there scared of dev .

Y/n: thanks you dev * y/n hugs her and dev hugs back *
Dev: anything for my bestie, come we going to the nurse to get you fixed up ok.
Y/n: ok

After school
Dev : thank you for dropping me off ,love you and text me when you get home byeeee.
Y/n: ok I will and your welcome love you too.

Y/n POV: after dropping off dev I went home , I get in there I see my dad waiting for me...
End of POV.
TBC