FIFTY NINE

Things finally seemed normal for the Stark family

They had just moved into their new home.

There were no giant threats to the world- let alone New York City.

The girls were finally in their junior year of high school- and both happily in relationships. Then again, Tony wouldn't count that as a success.

They all learned to ignore his bickering though about the topic of 'boy'. Even Peter managed to stop being so scared whenever Tony asked him to come over to work on his suit and other superhero related tasks.

Peter and Lennon were taking care of the city with ease. They didn't want to take all the credit but crime had definitely gone down since the duo started patrolling the streets.

Which is why they felt like they deserved the day off. Peter even turned down a day of working with Tony so he could spend it with Lennon- not that they were doing anything productive.

"I could kiss you all day," Peter mumbled after pulling away from her.

She smiled, leaning in to kiss him again, "Good. Then don't stop."

They were officially almost a year into their relationship and still things were as great as they were in the beginning.

They were both so happy and stress free for the first time in a long time- even if they were about to start a new school year.

They had vowed from the beginning though to not let anything- especially school ruin things between them.

With summer ending soon, they didn't want to waste one minute without each other. So Peter had no regrets about ditching Tony for Lennon... although he was still a bit jumpy about being caught.

"Something's not right," Peter whispered when he hastily pulled away from her.

Lennon frowned at him, "I know. What's not right is that you just stopped."

Before Peter could protest, she kissed him again, flipping them and pinning his hands on either side of his head.

There was no complaints from him after that move. He ignored whatever feeling he had and focused on her and kissing her and-

"Lenn, I just got your note about- oh my god!"

"Jesus Christ, dad!" Lennon gasped as she got off of Peter to glare at Tony who just walked in, "Do you not know how to knock?!"

Tony glared at her, "You told me you were studying."

"I was-"

"Studying the inside of Parker's mouth does not count!"

Lennon frowned while Peter sat there, completely wanting to disappear then and there when Tony's gaze turned to him.

"And you- you said you were spending the day with your aunt."