A Weird Noise

Y/N POV

After realizing we all just got Rick rolled, everyone was upset. It started to rain again, so we all decided to go into the blue tent. After a few minutes, there was a lot of smoke and fog.

"Lets run to that rock with a ladder." Daniel suggests. We all nod and follow Daniel to the rock. We climb the rock to be above the smoke.

A weird noise comes from a distance. The sky darkens. Everyone huddles up together. Flashlights start flashing. Then we saw it. The monster.

He starting slowly walking towards us, before falling to pieces. The sun rose up.

"How could you do this? To my family? To me? I was trying to help you and you run. Someone gave me rat poison, which one of you was it?" The monster says. Everyone stayed crowded. The monster holds a backpack.

The name read Peppaissenpai224.

"Peppaissenpai224! That's why you didn't want to live. It wasn't your username, it was the fact that you murdered what was already dead." Daniel exclaims.

He turns towards the monster, noticing a missing leg. "That means...your foot was the one in the trap."

"Yes. I was trying to escape Specky Woods after drinking the rat poison they offered. I ran into the bear trap and my leg ripped off." The monster explains.

His smile grows wider. "YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!" He yells before fading away slowly. The fog disappears and we all climb down the rock.

"I think our next adventure will be at Terra Park." Daniel says. "I mean, only if you want to come. I have a job there so I have to."

"I'll come." I say, standing next to Daniel. A few others step forward. Daniel and Steve nod.

"Alrighty then brave bunch, we'll go next year how does that sound?" Steve asks. We nod.

So it's settled. Our next adventure is at Terra Park in 2019.

Holy crap I didn't realize people were actually reading this. Anyways thank you and the next chapter will come whenever I feel like it

I really meant it when I said this didn't I?
- author 1 year later