Small Chapter :C

So... We are here again? Three updates one day? That's pretty cool. Last time I did three updates I didn't update the day after. But I still am working on the next chapter so you will have something to read tomorrow. Technically, it's no longer the same day. It's 1 AM and I'm writing this because I have PTSD. So. yay!

Edited: I don't know why I wrote the stuff with Zeus. I just needed someway for Hercules to get beaten up somewhere in the story.

I feel like my chapter's are getting longer.

Percy PoV

After dealing with the HORRIBLE NASTY scum, I walked to the room Hannah was in. I peeked in and saw her crying. I gently walked over to her and put my arm around her.

"It's going to be ok. They can't hurt you anymore" I comforted.

She didn't say anything. So I just explained the Greek Gods and the Hunters if she wanted to join. She brightened up at the mention of hunters. I brought her to the camp and led her to Artemis. I wondered why she didn't say anything about me not hurting her. MaYbE ThIs IsNt A ClIcHe FaNfIc. I think she's mute. It makes sense though. I felt comfort when I beat them up. Maybe it's because I never got to do the same to Gabe.

Artemis walked over with Hannah. Both of them were laughing.

I mocked gasped.

"I can't believe you would talk with her rather than me" I said dramatically.

They both snickered.

"Well Perseus, you won't be doing much acting after archery training. I heard you couldn't even hit the side of a barn. Maybe that arrow would be aimed at a hunter" She said sneakily.

I groaned, but on the inside I was grinning. I was a master archer, not to brag, but I could probably rival both Archer twins. All the hunters came to watch. It's like they want to see me fail. Artemis asked me to see how I shoot first. I pulled out my bow that I made in my "forge" and took arrows. I notched it and let it fly. I repeated, until my arrows were a stream. Every single arrow hitting a tree behind me. All of the hunters, including Artemis, were gobsmacked.

"Well, Artemis what are you going to teach me?" On that note I walked off swinging my hips.

"If you just turn around? Could you always just hit behind you?" Thalia said.

Artemis PoV lil bit OOC

He really is one of a kind. At this point, I wonder, how does he have all these great qualities and have none of the bad ones? Oh well, questions going to be never answered.

To his enemies? I wouldn't even want to know. I shudder at the thought.
Then I hear Zeus's voice inside my head because why not. -Artemis! Hurry! I've figured out why I've been blacking out and cheating! And Bring Percy!- I flash to the throne room along with Percy because this was so important.

I heard distant arguing.

"Hera I swear on the river Styx, that I don't intentionally want to cheat on you!" I hear Zeus say.

The arguing stopped.

"Explain why you black out, and wake up in another woman's bed?" I say.

"I think I got it. Hercules. I dine all the time with him, and I think he spiked my drink!" Zeus exclaimed.

"This does make sense, but what is his MO?" Hera said.

"He could be getting revenge on Hera?" Percy suggested.

"Hmm. Good point. I think everyone here hates Hercules, so once you guys see him, please do me a favor and kill him." Zeus said.

We all nodded. It wouldn't be likely that we would see him, but it's still a chance. I flashed back to the hunters camp, and saw my hunters in chains surrounded by monsters. Then I saw a familiar giant before I was knocked unconscious.