Introduction - Dorms

Note: I've heard that Tubbo goes by he/they so I will be alternating between he/they pronouns throughout this book, it might be a bit confusing. I hope you enjoy.

Tubbo looked around his new 'home', well his new room, their dorm-mate wasn't here yet so he had some time to look around and put his clothes away... They were told that his roommate wouldn't be too long so he had a little bit of alone time before he'd meet the person he'd spend the next year or so with. Tubbo sighed a little as he sat down on his bed, 'at least the beds were pretty big...' they thought to themself, he didn't want to be here and they were a little nervous to meet other people since he was told about the reason some of the kids were here for... 

He quickly finished putting his needed belongings away, they were allowed his phone but he wasn't supposed to use it outside the dorm rooms and their wifi was very much limited so the most he could do is play games and watch youtube which was very disappointing since he wouldn't have contact with anyone but their parents. Tubbo decided he'd put it in their bedside table later so it didn't get stolen since it's the only thing in the dorm they could actually lock.

Tubbo jumped when he heard voices outside their room, they heard the teacher from that had escorted him here and an unfamiliar voice which sounded more annoyed than anything. He smiled as they prepared himself to talk to the new person. Waiting until the teacher was gone before coming out the room.

"Hi!" Tubbo said cheerfully, trying to mask his nervousness. 

The blonde boy jumped, whipping around to see Tubbo. "Jesus christ, you scared the fucking shit outta me." He sighed, taking a deep breath before looking them up and down. "You must be Tubbo right?" 

"Yep!" They nodded, he had already forgotten what his roommates name was supposed to be but they're sure he'd be told any moment.

"Alright.. I'm Tommy." The taller boy said with a grin, looking down at the shorter brunette.

Tubbo nodded, looking up at Tommy. "Glad to meet you!" He beamed. 

"Yeah, whatever." Tommy shrugged. "I'm gonna go put my stuff away, let me know when the teacher comes to get us." 

Tubbo nodded, watching as Tommy went into his room, they didn't really have much in the dorm. They just had a room each and a small 'living room' which was just a couch and a small coffee table. Tubbo had been confused as the lack of bathrooms but he was told they were just down the hall. 

They sighed as he sat on the couch, just waiting there patiently, he had nothing else to do and they didn't want to drain his phone battery. He was gonna be pretty bored and Tommy probably wasn't going to be out his room until the teacher came to get them for the tour thing...

𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙