chapter 4 ~ stormy days

Today was the day hydra would meet me, well one agent anyway..

I got changed and washed and stuff and left for the food room. I was starving! hard endurance training with natasha and thor was killing me but it gave me a better reason to stock up on noodles. carbs give energy. i think anyway? Anyway, I got to the fridge before pepper ordered me out as she was cooking breakfast today. I had no problem with it but it wasnt pop tarts so... It will do.

I fineshed my plate of food and went to put the rest of my 'normal' attire meaning my chuck taylors and my jacket. I gave Thor a hug before leaving with my false 'Dad' meaning tony in a sporty car. Sorry, a jaguar. He turned up the volume on his AC/DC cd and began rocking out. I was emarassed for him but soon joined him. The ride was pretty long actually and I began to get very borad. I soon saw the school and left the car and said goodbye to my 'Dad'. I walked in and dissmissed everyone as idiots with their folders and long shoelaces. I got to my locker and pulled out my history textbook. The bell rang and school started.

The continues pen clicking was driving me mad to the point my lab partner got full blow of my rath. I dont mean to shout at people but I hate it when I and annoyed continueusly and I give in very easliy. Break came very soon and it was my turn to investigate I was given coordinates to s room in the humanities coridor and a teacher soon spotted me so I made the 'lost' excuse but was soon told where to go. I hid in a corner until she was gone. The room was locked to a roundhouse opened it and i was in. The cameras were disables by banner and my ear peice told me which draw the files were in. As I opened the draw, a showdow appered in the door.

I looked up and saw a blonde boy standing in the doorway. I just looked at him with a blank stare. I reminded myself that no releations meant no one got hurt. He asked what I was doing and all I did was take the files and walk out before forcing his hand onto the door handle to leave finger prints. I'm not framing him, he's down me a favour..