1st Cup

A new cafe near the school was open. They said the barista was sociable and appreciates everything. He's nice and gifted making a good coffee.

"Woah~ Sunwoo-yah.. The cafe looks lively on it's first week. I'll be looking to you."

"Thanks Boss!" He said the owner left the store and let Sunwoo manage everything. And then a group of students came in.

"Goodafternoon, class is over?" Sunwoo greeted with a smile on his face that can make everyone flutter. Sunwoo is too cute that made the students go uwu.

"So cute, uhmm.. Can we have an Iced Americano and for that guy let him have Caramel Macchiato. "

"Coming right up, here's your reciept. Please wait for the order."

The highschool students waited for the order.

"Changmin, we can't date that barista if you won't date anyone."

"Chanhee, please stop talking about that dating thing I'm not interested. "

"I won't believe you..."

"Being crazy again, Hyunjae? You know let's just shut our mouth and wait for the order. Hey Kevin, you will go on Itaewon tomorrow night right?"

"Did you just say to shut our mouth?"

"Sorry for that Chanhee."

Sunwoo brought their order and serve it to them happily. Sunwoo just stand their waiting for everyone to take a sip. So Chanhee take a sip and he just said wow. He sipped again and again.

"The iced americano was blended well.. no doubt on you----"

"I'm Kim Sunwoo, call me Soonie. " He showed his ID.

The highschool students bid a farewell to Sunwoo. Before going, Chanhee asked Sunwoo's number. But Sunwoo rejected due to privacy concerns.

When one of them reach house he immediately go to SNS and searched Kim Sunwoo. But there is a lot of Kim Sunwoo so he couldn't find it.