Piano

Adrien was in his room playing the piano alone. He wanted to go out and spend time with his friends but his Father forbid him and told him to practice more time on the piano because he was only 95%; perfect and only 100% will do for Gabriel Agreste.
Adrien stopped playing and moaned "Father never wanted me to have friends. He doesn't like me going to school, I can never be myself around him or my friends because it will get back to my Father. He doesn't care about me".

Plaggs heart broke for his chosen as Adrien was a 'Special Holder' who used his Miraculous to escape his life to feel real.
"It will be okay" Plagg said in a clam smooth way as he flew to his face "You will be able to see your friends on Monday"
"I know Plagg but I was really looking forward to spending time with my friends and with Ma" Adrien paused
"Where you going to say Marinette's name?" Plagg asked in a jokey matter.
"Well I was .... Yeah you got me I was looking forward to spending time with Marinette?"
"Ha,ha I knew it"
"it's just a small crush"
Adrien always had feelings for Marinette but pushed them to the back because of his love for Ladybug also he through that Marinette was in love with Luka and was very shocked when Marinette and Luka broke up only 3 months of dating.

His Relationship with Kagami lasted for 5 months before Kagami ended it because she knew Adrien wasn't ready and also Kagami was realising a lot more about her sexually.

Adrien pulled out his Lucky Charm bracelet. He smiled knowing that there was someone there for him Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Suddenly loud voices broke Adrien from his train of through.
He rushed out of his bedroom where he and The Gorilla saw Gabriel yelling at 3 unknown people
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ADRIEN ISN'T SAFE HERE WITH ME?"
"What going on?" asked Adrien

A woman in her mid 30s turned to Adrien "Adrien Agreste my name is Sally Pond. I work for Child Protected Services, you will be coming with us"
Adrien was shocked "Can you tell me why?"
"We will tell you back at our office"
"Can I pack a bag?"

"I'll come and help you"

5 minutes later Adrien and Sally came down holding a 2 huge duffel bags.
"Adrien please your my son. Don't leave theres still important photoshoots to do"
Adrien said nothing and went into the car heading to CPS Office.

A/N: First chapter done and short but it's setting up for longer chapters.