Sleepover

Warning this chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature

The doorbell went off and Enid came out of the kitchen and opened the form where her Girlfriend was holding a bunch of school books "Hey Sexy" she kissed Enid on the lips who kissed back.
"Anything cool happen since I last saw you at school" she says while taking off her shoes while Enid closes the door behind her.

Abigail Long of Abby as she likes to be called is a red head who wears a red leather jacket, purple t-shirt and blue jeans.

"We have a new member of the family"
Abby was halfway up the stairs at this point, holding onto the handrail she turned to Enid "You got yourself a Puppy. That's so cute, does it like to have its belly rub?"
'It walks on two legs and has perfect manners"
"Your Dad knocked up your Mum"
Enid rolled her eyes "Ha, ha very funny"
They made it to the top of the stairs when the bathroom door opened and out came Adrien Agreste in only a towel as he had finished his morning shower. He stopped when he saw his sister and an unknown girl staring back at him.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just going to go to my room" Adrien ruses to his room and closes the door behind him.

Abby pulls Enid into her bedroom and puts the books on the bed "That's Adrien Agreste"
"I know"
"The Adrien Agreste was in your bathroom in a towel"
"You know the rumour that Gabriel Agreste is a shitty parent"
Abby nodded
"It's all true and CPS got word of it. So while their investigation is going on, Adrien is living with us"

Meanwhile in Adrien room Plagg was laughing at what Adrien told him. Adrien was now dressed and has his arms crossed his chest "It's not funny"
"Oh but it is" Plagg said laughing his ass off
Adrien walked past Plagg "What are you doing?"
"Apologising"

Adrien knocked on Enid's door. The two girls looked up from there studying to see Adrien with a cute smile "Can I come in?"
"Of course you can"

Adrien stepped into Enid bedroom and noticed it looked really nice "I wanted to apologising for earlier on"
"You don't have to apologising as you did nothing wrong" Enid said as she taps on her hand on the ned "Why don't you come and sit with us"
"Don't you two have to study?" Adrien asks confused as he remembered Enid telling him yesterday
"We do but something tell us that there's not going to be a lot of studying" Abby replied "By the way Im Abby Long, Enid's Girlfriend"
"Adrien Agreste, Enid's Sister" the two shake hands.

In the abandoned warehouse was Lila Rossi far from the popular person she was.
It started when the school board looked into Marinette being expelled and discovered footage of herself framing Marinette and what shocked her was her taking an akuma which turned her into Chameleon.
As soon as the footage was seen, Lila was put on the terror watch list and with Adrien filing sexual harassment clams, she became the most hated person in France, her Mum kicked her out and removed her diplomatic immunity.
Lila went on the run straight after and there was nowhere she could hide as wanted posters were everywhere meaning that wherever she went people would recognise her.

Looking at her phone she noticed that there was only 5% of battery left, moaning she knew she had find a way to recharge it, she then got a text from Gabriel telling her to meet him at their meeting stop about an important mission.

Gabriel Agreste was annoyed as CPS removed Adrien from his home and put him with an unknown family that would destroy the perfect child that he needed as Agreste should only act in one way, his way also with CPS Agents looking into his partnering skills he had not chance to akumatized anyone and he felt strong negative emotions but couldn't go into his lair and use the akumas to get Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous to bring his wife back and reboot the world into his liking.

The CPS officer left and Gabriel looked at the painting of his wife when he had a thorough, he needed to know who Adrien's new family was and the only way he knew what to do is the same way knowing Adrien is doing Lila Rossi. He sends a text to her.