Family Ties

This would be written in the perspective of Adam Murphy, Jayden's father.

Adam's POV

5:30  August 22 2012

I woke up to my beutiful wife Kenndy sleeping next to me. Man was she gorgeous the way her brown straight hair cascades down her back. Her eyes where a work of art. The perfect shade of blue and green.

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower. I had a huge day ahead of me. I put on my grey suit with my black tie and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my lunch and briefcase and headed to the law firm.

6:30 August 22 2012

"Mr. Adam Murphy I have good new for you. The board and  I have come to a conclusion that we think you should be the next executive director."

I stood their in shock I could not belive what I had just heard. I have worked for this position for years.

"Thank you so much Mr. Johnson. You won't regret this."

I continued on with my regular meetings smiling like a idiot. By lunch time, I decided to take the rest of the day off so I could make a wonderful dinner for my wife and son to celebrate. I stopped by the store to pick up a bottle of wine and other things for the dinner.

12:15 August 22 2012

I headed home to see Kenndys car in the drive way. There was some thing wrong with this situation.

I unlocked the door and walked into the house.

"KENNDY!"

No response

"KENNDY!"

Instead of a response I heard foot steps on the second level. I walked cautiously up the stairs and opened my bed room door.

I stood their in disbelief  as I saw my own wife with another man.

"KENNDY I THOUGHT I  COULD TRUST YOU!"

She looked back at me with tears filling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I --"

"I DON'T  WANT TO HEAR YOUR SHIT KENNEDY! YOU SCREWED THIS FAMILY UP YOUR GOING TO FIX IT!"

I turned and walked out the bed room door. Soon after I heard Kenndy calling after me.

"ADAM PLEASE WAIT!"

I continued out the door and slammed it shut.

I checked my watch 1:33

On August 22 2012 1:33 I realized that there was nothing worth living for.

Song: I know I'm not the only one--Sam Smith