∞ Happier? ∞

Leo's point of view ∞
∞ A week later ∞

The sun kisses my face causing me to wake up. I look rub my eyes as I wake up and head to the bathroom.

∞ Sometime later ∞

I'm in the elfs royal library looking through books as I wait for Queen Latifa to come.
One book caught my attention and it had The Phantom family and The Dark Witchery Empire written on it. I took the book of the shelf and started to read:

"The Phantom family was a mysterious family that possed many unique abilities just like the Dark Witchery Empire.

The Phantom family however didn't have a land, they lived between the borders of the Luna Moon Empire and the Dark Witchery Empire which provided them with supplies without cost.

The thing that surprises everyone the most is the Phantom's family ability to manipulate earth,matter, force and time.

They weld a sword that is called the Griffin sword which can be forged by just  imagining it and the sword can morf into different types of items needed for it if it's drenched in blood.

The Phantom family also learnt different spells from the Dark Witchery Empire and sometimes both small land have which they called soulmate's living in the other land.

This occurrence happened every generation and if the became strong the soulmate's strings would become stars that shines in the night sky resembling how strong the soulmate's bound is.

Sadly however the Royals of the Dark Witchery Empire didn't get soulmate's from the Phantom family hence came a Prophecy that a royal of the Dark Whichery Empire will be bounded with a descendent from the Phantom family and their bound will be the resemblance of how strong the bound between The Dark Witchery Empire and The Phantom family"
I read whatever was written in the book.

Desended? The Dark Witchery Empire?  This is confusing.

"Ah, I see that you were reading a little family history"
a voice spoke from behind making me flinch. I turned around to see Latifa.

"Queen Latifa? How long were you here? "
I asked
She smiled
" Ever since you started reading"
"Okay "
I stated dryly.

"What you read was the history between the Dark Witchery Empire and The Phantom family but it was mostly about the abilities about the Phantom family and that Prophecy"
she said

" But it states nothing about how close the both lands were and if they were close then why didn't the Dark Witchery Empire do anything when my father killed the Phantom family?"
I stated.

"The Phantom family land became apart of the Dark Witchery Empire and the Dark Whichery did take action against your father but it eneded in bloodshed both king and warriors "
she stated softly.

I started to put the pieces together.
"If the King died that means that Analine's father was the younger brother took the throne after the previous king passed on and was plotting against my father until Analine and I became soulmate's. The King wanted peace but my father didn't agree"
I stated and she nodded her head in response.

"Exactly and you have your answers to questions. All about your mother's family and nearly everything you may have questioned"
she stated.

"That's not everything Queen Latifa. Why do I weld the Griffin sword when I'm not a Phantom!"
I stated.

"Your mum was a Phantom and you are her son"
she said.
"But that answers nothing! "
I stated in frustration.

"You have more of your mother in you then of your father "
she stated.
"Okay"
I said understanding and then zoning out.
"You're curious about that Prophecy, aren't you? "
she said making me break out of my thoughts.

"What? "
I asked calmly.
"You're curious about that Prophecy! "
she said again.

"Yes, I am "
I said looking at her.
"That Prophecy is about you and Analine"
she stated.
I looked at her confused
"What? "
I asked.

"The descendent of the Phantom family and the Royal. It's you two because you're a descendent of the Phantom family and she's the Royal of the Dark Whichery Empire  "
she said.

I chuckled dryly
" That Prophecy is  a lie! We ever collided together perfectly"
I stated.
"You both did but you didn't realise it! "
she stated.

I looked at her blankly
" Really? That's why she's with Evan! "
I stated bitterly then left the room.

🐾🐾🐾

Everything in this world is a lie.

I lay in my bed, somehow just wanting to give up.
"Sir"
someone called.
"Yes?"
I replied.
"Queen Latifa said that I must give you a message"
the person said.
"Yes go on! "
I stated.
"Prince Evan has rejected the offer of helping to rebuild because he has finished building the damage and sir the building for the land of elves are done "
the person said.

"Thank you, you are excused! "
I stated.

I closed my eyes and soon sleep greats me.

I'm in a strange place.
"Why would you give up something as valuable as love?"
the feminine voice asked.
"Sometimes we have give up love just to see the ones we value happy"

He hehe

Hey guys! 
Snail updates because I'm really busy with homeschooling and all that nonsense!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!

Byee!!!!!!!!