Worst

Dakota POV

We was in the club dancing. I felt someone grab my waist. I looked back and seen August. I rolled my eyes and moved his hands. "What's your problem?" He asked. "You." I said while walking to my friends. "What I do Kota?" He asked while grabbing me. "You was over there with your guys ignoring me the whole time. Anyways I gotta go." I said while putting on my jacket."

Me, Jamia, Aisanal, Bree, and Morgan was at my house. "Dakota come here now." My sister yelled. We walked to the living room.

Brielle POV

"You guys we need to go to NC for the month. Emily needs us to do something for 1m. So I say we do it and split the money." I said while folding my clothes and putting it inside my suitcase. "The Hotel we'll be staying at is 5 star. And we will be working with some guys." I added.

"What happened to we work alone?" Dakota smart ass asked. "Well we not working alone in this case. Go pack yo things now." Beyoncé said. Bey, Bree, and Morgan is me and Dakota cousins.

Dakota POV

We was on our way to NC to meet Emily and I've been driving the whole way.

We finally made it to NC but I was still looking for the hotel. When I find it. I'm getting out and getting my stuff and leaving these broads up in here. Making me drive all the way here tf?

I got out. Got my stuff. Woke up the girls and ran to the lobby so I can pick the best room. "Excuse me sir. What rooms are under Emily West?" I asked the nice looking Italian dude.

"Umm…Excuse me ma'am did you here me?" He asked. "There are 15 rooms under Ms. West name." "Which one is the best?" I asked. "Room 705 sixteenth floor." "DaKota you a real bitch for that." My sister said. "I got the best room tricks." I said while going to the elevator.

I walked around my room and it was nice. Just wait til we go to Vegas and see which room I get. I got a text from Brielle

Badgirl Bri: Where's your room?

Kota Town: Its up your ass and around the corner

Badgirl Bri: You want yo ass beat? We needa have a meeting

Kota Town: 705 sixteenth floor

The girls was upstairs and our plan was to meet the guys we was working with at a club. So we got dressed and headed out. I seen this one guy that kept checking me out. He walked over to me. "Who you here with?" He asked.

♬This girl that I came here with, dat my main, The one that's sharing these drinks, dat my main, The one celebrating her birthday, dat my main, Yeah that's my number 1 chick, dat my main, The one that always had my back, dat my main, When me and my bae broke up, dat my main, She beat a chick up on sight, dat my main, And don't let her get turned up, dat my main, She my hitter for a reason, ohh ohh ohh, I can tell her all my secrets, ohh ohh ohh 'Cause I know that she gone keep 'em, ohh ohh ohh, Can't nothing come between us, ohh ohh ohh♬

I sang while pointing at my cousin Bree who's birthday is tomorrow. "Nice. Wanna dance?" He asked. The song that was playing was Rich Gang Freestyle.

♬Come here all I want is you, Pull up , put it on me, baby girl bring it to me now, I'm just tryna get in than work my way out, I don't care who you came with but you leaving with me, For the rest of the night♬He rapped along with Rich Homie Quan while wrapping his arm around me.

We never seen the boys at all. So Brielle texted Emily and she said the boys will be up to my room. Why my room tho? I shoulda picked the smallest room.

The boys came up and they was missing one. Anyways someone knocked on the door. "Sorry. I had a booty call with Em." He said. He walked in the living room part and froze. This was the dude I met at the club and you fucking the person I work for? I started laughing. "What's funny?" One of the guys asked.

"Nothing. Well I'm Hope." I said.  "I'm Brielle." "I'm Bey." "I'm Jamia." "I'm Aisanal." "And I'm Morgan." The girls said. "I'm the only one playing this shit safe?" I asked. "This is Dakota." My sister said. "Thanks alot. Now if they find out where I live we all dead." I said.

"I'm Kevin, that's Jae, Rio, Chris, Derrick, Carlos, and Ethan." Kevin said. That's the dude I met at the club. "Well hello Kevin and the rest of you guys." I said while going in the fridge to get a pop. "Okay we know each other now its time for you people to get the hell out my room." I said while getting in bed.

Brielle in *mm*

Brielle is GorgeousJazzi

Jamia is jamiatherealone

Aisanal is  ballout_love_story

Bree is Bree Westbrooks

Morgan is Morgan Westbrooks

Karrueche crew will be in the next chapter