...

Dakota POV

I was at home alone watching Ghostly Encounters. "No. I seen it. Look behind you ." I yelled to the TV. August was out working. Well that's what he told me. I got a call from Aug. He was talking to someone.

"So does she know you're working with us?" A girl asked. "Nah. I'm just tryna do this for my son." August said. "But enough about me. Let's talk about us." He added. "Look. You can come to the club with me and my crew and we'll handle it from there." The girl said. I hung up the phone and got dressed to surprise August.

Jalia POV

"What is he doing here?" I asked Bianca. "Who? August? I invited him." She said. "I can see that, your all up on him. Right now we're doing good with Brielle crew. You really wanna mess that up by fucking Dakota's man?" I asked her.

"I don't care to be honest. I'm just tryna have fun." She said. I walked back over to my table. "So she still messing with him?" Crystal asked. I nodded. "Better get ready for war." India said.

"Oh shit. That's Brielle and her crew." I yelled.

Dakota POV

I seen August and Bianca from Jalia's crew. Its crazy 'cause we was cool at the moment and now someone from her crew is fucking my man.

I walked over there and pushed her. "You one stupid ass bitch." I said. "Our crew cool and now you wanna fuck my man?" I asked. "Know what. Have him. And August take care of your son." I said.