56.

Her.

I woke up from nauseous feeling that made me feel horrible. I carefully left my husband's loving embrace, not wanting to wake him up. As soon as I was out of his strong, inked arms, I rushed to the bathroom. 

Dogs followed me, but God, they are the last thing on my mind right now. As I threw up, warm and big hand rubbed my back and the other one held my hair. 

"It's alright, baby. Everything will be okay."- stated pleasant, deep, velvety, fruity, husky voice, sounding raspier than usually. 

Leonardo soothed and comforted me, making me feel better. His tender stroking of my back took my mind off the sick, awful feeling. Spicy, warm, titillating fragrance kept me at peace. 

Him.

I woke up because my arms were no longer wrapped around certain dainty, beautiful, divinely smelling someone. As I sat up, I quickly got out of bed, seeing light on in bathroom. I went there right away and my heart dropped at the sight. 

I crotched down next to Camila and took her hair in secure, tender hold while with my free hand I rubbed her back. While I did my best to comfort her, I couldn't help my ache: I hate being unable to help her, I hate seeing her in discomfort. 

When she was done, she flashed the toilet and stood up as I helped her. Camila brushed her teeth twice and flossed just as many times and I stood by her side entire time. After she finished, her spellbinding eyes watered as she hugged me tightly. 

"Shhh, it's alright, bambina."- I whispered to her, kissing her hair a few times, while I held her petite frame closely. 

"I feel terrible."- sobbed softly Camila in my chest. 

"Can I help you somehow, principessa?"- I asked in worry and distress as I rubbed the back of her pretty head. 

"Hold me."- she almost whispered and that was all I needed to happily, gladly do it. 

I gently lifted her up and carried her back to bed with our dogs following us. Camila clung to me as we laid on our sides with our legs tangled and her arms around my neck. My one hand stroke her back and the other gently laid on the back of her head. 

With greatest pleasure I kept going with my motions, adding small kisses on the top of her head. Cami held me affectionally with a few tears rolling down her stunning face, dropping on my exposed chest. 

Her.

I feel awful: my head is pounding and that nauseous feeling is still nagging me. Leonardo's loving movements ease my state greatly, but those sensations are not disappearing completely. The discomfort and pain made me cry.

"Everything will be better, amore mio. It's alright."- cooed me Leo and kissed my hair while my face nuzzled into his vast chest as tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. 

"You will feel better, amore mio. I am right here."- he went on just as sweetly, comforting me in the most wonderful ways possible. 

Leonardo kept going, never stopping even once and he helped me in indescribable ways. His care, love, patience, understanding, honesty, loyalty, gentleness will always make me love him billion times more every day. He didn't complain or whine as I held onto him tighter, needing his attention and love.

His words always match his actions. 

With time nauseousness stopped, but my head continued pounding. 

"Grazie."- I almost whispered, locking my eyes on magical, hazel ones. 

"Always, bambina."- replied Leo and kissed my forehead.