Chapter Two: Hell on Wheels

Authors Note: Hey there guys, I don't feel like writing the chapter for Sapphire Judge yet, cause I am not too keen with really active, multi-character fight scenes. So It is still in the works. However, I do wanna get this one going a bit more, so I get build up a better story for it. Give it some good narrative. I hope you like it as much as you like my other works, lol.

The bus-ride was lest-to-be-desired. Plain and simple. There was nothing but laughter from other students that went to his school, and a coinciding, rival school. Drama over who's school was better, and other common bullshit that kids liked to throw at each other.

There were two girls in the back of the bus pulling each others hair, and a few guys cheering each girl from either school forward, to see who would win. There were some chaotic neutrals who cheered for both, just to see if they can inspire any more drama between the two rival school girls. A few other boys had a vast argument over sports. Obviously jocks, or maybe sports nerds, if that were the case.

Sans sighs, before closing his eyes, the bags under his stressed features appeared just a little less dark. Less... ugly?

The pale boy opens his left eye, the blue shining in the early sunlight that pours through the window. The blue that shimmered in that very eye seemed endless, and alluring. Something people hardly got to see when he had his dim glasses over his face.

The bus-driver looked stressed.

The man was young, and he seemed to have a keen level of patience that most teachers and school staff didn't have with all these brats that attended their school. He was an unfamiliar man, only driving this bus once or twice when the other bus-driver had been sick or went to visit his family in other countries on holidays.

The other bus driver though, had gone missing in the last few weeks. People say that he had mysteriously quit his job, and moved. Passed around by rumor, they say he was hurried, and that one of his family members had died in a tragic way.

Those were rumors though, there was no saying whether or not they were true. If they were not true though, the information being twisted to 'predict the death of a loved one' is cruel in itself. S

Sans was unsure what to think on the subject. He did suppose it COULD make sense. However, the bus driver would never have left the bus under most regular circumstances, from what he remembered. Even when a child of his passed away, he spent one day for the funeral, and went right back to work, because of one reason.

This current bus driver.

This guy was a recurring face, there was never anyone else available to drive this bus, and Sans had an inkling of a feeling there was probable cause.

Seeing most other buses in passing, all of the bus drivers looked pissed off, and ready to tear into one of the bratty, unsuspecting students that had been causing them nothing but headaches. Students in this school were spoiled rotten. Most of the time, students got almost anything they wanted put into the school, if it was 'petitioned for' enough.

That is part of the reason that the teachers were put through as much hell as they were.

Because they earned a lower 'personal wage' than their own students, who usually got more money a day from (usually) irresponsible parents, and other people who did anything to make them shut up. That is partly why teachers were so angry at this school, because they were treat like shit. Often told that they were nothing more than that by ornery brats who sit in the back of the classroom popping gum and texting.

Then there were the few teachers that were actually mean, but that was a very rare amount of them.

Out of everyone, Sans was always the 'one student' that every teacher would trust to keep the class in line while they were gone. Or to help out the substitute, by which these substitutes were happy to take the help.