VON STROHEIM Farhter hc

If this German Scientist is your dad my condolences

If this German Scientist is your dad my condolences. He will write down every and I mean every achievement you have down from just coming out the womb to going to the bathroom on your own . When you were younger, he made sure you were the best at everything you did even if it was just saying your alphabets.

When you were in grade school, he made sure that you always had the highest grade in whatever subjects you had to take.Even when he would take you to his job, everyone knew who you were because he always talked about you and your achievements.No matter what it was you had to be number one just like he was.

However as you got older and started to have a mind of your own and your own dreams, he had to come to terms that you won't be the best at Everything and you won't desire the same things he wants you to desire.Despite that, he still loves you even though you want to teach robotics instead of a Major German Officer like him.

He might even go to the school you teach at and talk to the kids there from time to time if he is not busy and you are okay with it.And sometimes you will go to his office and help him with stuff( because he also taught you things that he knew, so you wouldn't be completely hopeless in the world of science like he was when he first started.

This all changed when he died in the war. You quit your job and took over in his honor. Even though it was hard to deal with him sometimes, he was your father and you wouldn't have it any other way.