2

The next day~

Shikamaru POV
'*sigh* is Naruto seriously gonna avoid me all day. I mean I've been looking at him all day and not once has he come up to me yet.' "Troublesome blonde if your gonna kiss a guy on the cheek the least you could do is talk to him the next day" I said aloud while contemplating if I should go talk to him.

"Beep!"

Okay so now I can talk to him, I get up and started to go towards him before he had the chance to leave. "Hey" "hey" he says as he looks up. "Why haven't you talked to me today" "what are you talking about" 'this guy' "well let's see, you haven't talked to me since yesterday and every time we make eye contact you look away" "i just have a lot on my mind." "*sigh*, well do you want to talk about it" "no I'm good" he said as I guess he was ending the conversation because, he got up and left. '*sigh* why did I have to go on and like someone who is this stubborn'

Naruto POV
'I feel really bad it's not that I don't want to talk to him I'm just not ready' *sigh* "I mean I'm just scared if I ask him out would he reject me, would he not like me anymore, would he see me as a disgusting person for liking the same gender better yet him" I just have all these thoughts running through my head and I don't know what to do with them.

As I was thinking I started walking towards a tree to relax and just think. 'I don't know what to do anymore... I really wish I had somebody to talk to like parents or friends' I thought but instantly got up not wanting to be sad for the rest of the day I went to find a good place to just lay and watch the sky.

After I got there, I laid there for awhile. I guess I had fallen asleep because, I started to feel somebody shaking me. "Naruto come on you can't lay here you need to at least go home" "ugh, just let me sleep" "fine" they said as I went back to sleep thinking, 'finally I thought they would never lea-.' "Ah!" I yelled as I was being picked up "Damnit spoke to soon" "just sleep I'll get you home." 'Hmm for some reason that voice seems oddly familiar' I thought as I looked up and, oh it's him.

Shikamaru POV
I was walking to a place for me to cloud watch when I see a blonde blob laying there. I went to go closer to find out it's Naruto 'troublesome he can catch a cold like this.' I go to him and start shaking so I can hopefully get him to his house."Naruto come on you can't lay here you need to at least go home" I said as I was shaking him more. And I guess he heard me because, he groaned and started saying to just let him sleep. After awhile I started to give up but as I was about to walk away I got a great idea. I picked him up and decided to take him myself.

"Ah!" He said as I picked him up "dammit spoke to soon" I could barely catch the last part as he spoke in a whisper. "Just sleep I'll get you home" I said as I think he finally looked at me because, he looked shocked for a minute but still whispered a little "thanks." The whole way was really quiet but, we got to his house fairly quickly, I set him down in front of his door and thought 'maybe I could still ask him while I got him here'. I look up at him and said "umm... Naruto would you like to go on a date with me" I said as I think I caught him off guard because, all he could do was look at me with wide eyes.

He didn't answer after awhile so I started to panic, waving my hands in a dismissing manner saying "Well I mean you don't have to answer I was jus-" "I would love to" he said as he cut me off before I could continue to embarrass myself "oh okay, then I'll pick you up around 7" "yeah, sure I would like that" "okay I'll see you tomorrow" "bye" he said as he turned around and went inside.

I started to walk back to my house as I was thinking I finally did it. 'Now I just need to know where to take him' I thought as I went through my front door 'I swear this is getting to be troublesome already *sigh*'

~
Okay so I know that I was supposed to update a few days ago but, tbh I wasn't really motivated. School was also being an ass for no reason cutting off the time I actually have to myself but anyways umm I hope y'all enjoy this may not be my best as I only had a certain amount of time to upload this but, I really appreciate all the views/ votes thank you🤍
Bye