Explaining the Story

Hello Everybody, E J. Otten has a one-shot book that is about four to five chapters long. So please wait for this story to be updated at random times during the year, and please be patient about the updates. I have both Autism and ADHD, meaning I have times where I will be working on something that is insignificant to others but I think it is very important to do, so my time management a bit crazy right now, also I've Graduated from High School in the past seven months, so the updates might be either a week apart or a day apart, depending upon how things go.

This one-shot is based off the book "The Many Talents of Luffy" by @Izzywolf22
I wanted to make an extension to the one-shot(s) by adding on to Luffy's talents by using the talents of song and dance, but putting it into a way of showing his feelings towards others. I have been a musician for nearly a decade now and I wanted to write a short story about music being the hand that helps people get through tough times and give them a reason to smile, even when it's raining outside. Also, the fact is that I can see why people would second guess Luffy's capabilities in Music since he has a terrible voice and no idea how an musical instrument works or how to play one.

So I decided to write this little book for everyone to see "The Other Side" of Luffy's character, but added on to his already amazing character to show to the crew and the world. Also, being a musician isn't all fun and games, you need to practice your skills in playing any instrument, ones that are easily practiced are the piano, drums, violin, guitar, and bass guitar because these instruments are in the similar categories, Strings and Percussion, which means that even if you are a beginner you can learn them, as long as you practice and keep practicing until you are able to play by ear.

I've read a lot of LawLu books over the time I've been on Wattpad, so I wanted write a book that is short and simple, but also interesting and romantic to read, since each book that I have read so far are either very romantic or very tragic to read, so I decided to write a book that is romantic, sweet, cheesy, and a little tragic for the readers, since it will be set in the Punk Hazard and Dressrosa arcs of the anime and manga. So please enjoy this short and sweet book about how a young man shows his gratitude and love towards the one who saved his life from death after losing his brother.

Also, a warning for my readers about something in the book...... I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SONGS THAT ARE USED FOR THE BOOK, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, SO DON'T COME AT ME FOR THAT.