Chapter 6 San Juan

Sebastian carried Avalina down the dirt road as she slept in his arms. His chocolate brown eyes gazed down at her. He smiled softly as he continued to walk down the road listening to the distant roar of the Impala grow faint.
Avalina stirred slightly as she continued to rest. Her arms and legs dangled freely as she was carried through the desert. Sebastian glanced around to see if anyone else was around.
He softly set Avalina down on the warm pavement and began to conjure a portal to Puerto Rico.
"adiuua me, De lumine agentibus." He said as he moved his hands in the air in an intricate pattern for several minutes.

A portal began to spark, he exclaimed with a loud "YES!" It jolted Avalina awake. She blinked at the sparking portal. "What is that!" She cried out. Sebastian's concentration was broken as the portal fizzled out. "No.. No..NO!" He yelled.

Avalina raised her eyebrow. "What is going on?" She asked him. "Where is Mara or Daniel, and Pam?" She asked looking around. "Where are we?" She continued to berate him with questions. He huffed in frustration. "Stop..Asking so many fucking questions.." He said as he sat down on the pavement clearly agitated.

Avalina sighed as she sat down next to him, "You would to.. In my place.." She muttered loudly enough for him to hear her. He sighed loudly and dramatically. "Yes.. I know, I was hoping.. I could conjure a portal to Rico.. A faster way of doing things, but those Agents..They cut me off.." He said.

Avalina furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched her nose in confusion. "Chad mentioned something about Agents of Light..It somewhat reminds me of Agents of The Shield" She said.
Sebastian glanced up, "You know of the shield?" He asked her. She smiled as she laughed a little, "Sure, In the comics written by Stephen Glee" She said with a laugh. Sebastian scowled. "PFT.. You know those are not just comics..That places he writes about are true..They all exist.." He said.

Avalina couldn't help but laugh, "Oh..So you mean to tell me that Bulk exists? A giant sentient rock creature that turns hard when angry? Is that it?" She said with a laugh.
Sebastian was silent as he nodded his head.
Avalina scowled at him, "You're joking?" She asked him.
Sebastian turned his gaze to hers, "You were just thrown back in time, and you can't wrap your mind around the fact that all of those Narvel Comics are real?"
Avalina was stunned and unable to reply. "I.. I.." Was all she could muster.
Sebastian simply rolled his eyes at her, "Humans.." He muttered.
Avalina noticed scars running down his ripped t-shirt. "What..Happened.." She said reaching her hand out to touch his back. He flinched reeling around he grabbed her hand swiftly. "Don't.." He said.

She blinked as she gulped down fear. "Wh.. What are you..Who are you,.. How are we going to get to this home of yours.." She asked him standing up.
He scoffed sighing at her as she continued to berate him. "HOW? Huh?.. HOW!" She began to yell at him.

He grumbled at her as he got up spinning around with a closed fist. Her face met his fist as she flew back several feet.
She burst into a blue flame as her hair caught fire. "WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed. Suddenly the portal next to him began to fluctuate. He glanced at the portal as his eyes gazed over to a flaming Avalina.

He ran over to her and began to hit her.  Slightly trying to aggravate her. 
She exploded in fury as she began to burn him. "Why are you hurting me!" She screamed as her eyes turned a translucent blue. The portal exploded as Puerto Rico could be seen on the other-side.
Sebastian groaned as he grabbed Avalina by the hair throwing her into the portal. It began to fluctuate again as it sparking slightly vanishing. "No.. No .." He said as he ran jumping into it just as it closed.
"OOOF!" He cried out as he crashed into Avalina. She pushed him off of her, "What the hell is wrong with you!" She screamed at him.

Sebastian got up brushing himself off as he glanced around at the alleyway. "Hush, Your stupid little temper tantrum got us to Rico.. That's all that matters.." He said as he began to walk away. Avalina scoffed as she grabbed his hand, "I beg to differ asshole..!" She yelled at him.