Ushy gushy he took a looky

OHHHHH wait , we are a ravenclaw and your taking a shower when your owl comes in with a message , it's from draco "go to the hall" idk which one but yeah. You finish taking your shower and get dressed. As you're walking down the stairs to the hall , someone grabs you by the wrist-
Fuck that finna hurt
N e ways moving along , as you guessed it
It was Draco Fucking Malfoy

Continuing, you try to scream in shock , but he says "don't ❤️" malfoy covers your mouth with his hand and spins you around. Realising it's him you calm down , you two have a few classes together. Although you aren't fond of him you do have to admit he's talented and kinda handsome . Unfortunately for this week he was your partner in Spelling class. This month you were top student following you was Hermione and then Malfoy , it was quite surprising that you were in first place because you had just transferred three weeks prior. ( GO GIRL YOU FUCKING SMART) You wished you were partnered up with Granger. She was helping Ron , it couldn't be helped he isn't quite good.

You were wondering why he had messaged you when he said "uhm- you're actually here , wow"

You ask him " what do you want ?" he then responds with " I was bored so I wanted to bother someone" he sees that your hair is wet and says " sorry did I interrupt you ? Or did you just try to drown 😀👍🏻" flustered he looked away knowing you were in the shower . Y/n's face is covered in a shade red , looking away in embarrassment. Malfoy notices " aweee are you dying 👁👁"

"Malfoy why did you actually message me? Being bored doesn't seem that important" you said slightly annoyed , he looked taken aback because of your response. "Well this is embarrassing but I need help on my part of the project" h-he needed my help , yeah no , he was probably playing a prank on you. What should I do- "yeah" oh he spoke again "So what's so hard about the project? Do you need help with summoning your gremlins or-" we heard footsteps coming down the stair well . And a growing light heading our way.

"We should head back to our dorms before we get caught." Malfoy then took your hand and started running. Not knowing what to do you followed his lead. "Where are we going?!" "Somewhere , but stop screaming" you were getting tired of running , "fat bitch keep running or you'll get us caught" lol no he didn't say that. Bruh you trip on a step and scrape your knee. He then picked you up and ran with you in his arms.
When turning the corner-