𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

DESTINY woke up in somebody's arms. she thought it was mauricio but when she turned around it was somebody else. kobe.

    he wasn't wearing a shirt so destiny looked under the blanket but luckily she was still wearing clothes. she tapped his face and he woke up. "the fuck." he moved away from her and yawned. "kobe change!" she demanded, "why?" he looked at himself and saw that he was shirtless. "shit i'm finna bounce. also, we didn't fuck right?" kobe asked before standing up.

      "no.." destiny lifted the blanket and saw a condom and her heart automatically dropped, "pass me that condom it's mine."

      "why do you have a condom?" destiny threw it at him, "for vallyk." he paused and realized that vallyk told him that and he didn't want him telling anybody, "why would he-"

      "i said enough." kobe ran out her room and destiny kept thinking about it.

      eventually destiny left her room and saw kobe eating breakfast with her mom, "destiny come eat with us."

       she sat down and began eating. "so what happened yesterday? like how'd i end up staying for the night?" kobe asked her mom, "you two fell asleep with luna in the middle but she had to open her gifts so you guys kept sleeping and i'm guessing you both just woke up."

      "how long did we sleep for?" destiny asked, "i'm not sure."

       as destiny ate, her mother looked at her hair, "destiny, have you ever wondered how your hair would look like if you dyed it black?"

      "i'm not sure but i've been thinking about changing it back to black for a while."

      "i think you should do it," kobe added, "you think so?" he nodded.

      once they finished eating, kobe and destiny decided to go to mauricio's place to see everybody. "i'm kind of nervous." destiny looked out the window and saw that they were getting closer.

       kobe parked in front of the house and took his keys out. he opened the door and destiny walked in first only to see devenity and vallyk cuddling on the couch asleep.

      out of nowhere, a voice was heard from a room. kobe and destiny snuck in the room and mauricio was laying in his bed calling somebody.

     "i miss you baby," an unidentified girl said, "i miss you too babe. don't worry i'm boutta head back to new york soon so we could hang out again."

     "thank god! i've missed you so much." mauricio smiled at the camera, "i miss you too."

       "how is your friend destiny?" she asked him, "she good."

      destiny felt like she was gonna faint. her head was spinning and her stomach dropped. and to think she ever thought he was different.

      kobe hugged her and held her right so she wouldn't faint. a tear rolled down her face and kobe wiped it off. she felt empty. she couldn't believe he was only using her. she should've seen it coming. "hey, listen, none of this is your fault okay?"

     she couldn't hear what he said. all these thoughts surrounded her head. all the memories. she geniuenly thought he liked her.

       "i wanna go." destiny responded, "okay come on." kobe put his arm around her and walked her out. "how about we get some food?"

       destiny didn't respond. they continued walking to the car and he opened the door for her. she looked out the window and kobe began driving. "wait kobe, go back. i want to confront him."

cat's corner 🥰✨
school ended thank god also
i think ima start using capital letters
Like this cause when i was writing an
essay today for my english class i wrote
it on my phone since i wasn't home and i didn't
even realize i didn't have caps so my teacher took
off so much points and called it unprofessional