𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

"CONFRONT him?" Kobe asked in shock, "Yes, i wanna confront him now turn around." Kobe listened to her and soon they parked in front of Mauricio's house.

"Gimme your keys." Kobe handed destiny his keys as they walked up to the door. She unlocked the door and still heard Mauricio on the phone with that girl. Destiny barged in his room and looked at him with a smile and waved at him. "Oh shit Destiny." Mauricio flipped his phone and looked at her in fear.

      "Yeah... so who's that girl? You know... the one you were calling babe?" Mauricio wasn't sure how he was going to respond so he looked over at Kobe. "Don't look at me i didn't do shit. As a matter of fact, I'll be in the living room."

"Okay look Destiny, it's not a big deal, really. She's just some girl I've been talking to and I was gonna let her know I'm not interested in her. Besides we ain't do nothing."

"You should've done this a long time ago cause you knew I liked you and you like me too."

"Woah woah woah, we're not gonna put this all on me. I was only calling her babe cause I wasn't even sure you liked me like how I like you cause yesterday you ran out when we kissed and you were acting all weird with kobe."

"What do you mean, acting all weird with kobe?"

"You guys were like in the house alone and hanging out with each other more than anybody else and I just got jealous I'm sorry."

"I just want to make this clear, Kobe and I are not a thing. We never will be a thing. He is my best friend I could never date him."

"Well I'm sorry I just assumed alright? I really really like you Destiny but I just need to know if you're willing to start a relationship with me."

"Wait are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Destiny asked. She felt excited but also nervous, "Not really I'm only asking if you're willing to be in another relationship considering the fact that you broke up with Carlos like a month ago. I just wanna make sure if you're ready."

"Oh well the answer is yes. Ive gotten over Carlos a long time ago and I am willing to start a relationship with you."

"If you're so sure then let's go on our first date." Mauricio stood up from the bed and Destiny felt butterflies in her stomach, "Wait deadass?"

He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, "Yes deadass dumbass."

Mauricio placed a kiss on her mouth which left her feeling satisfied.

They walked out together holding hands and Kobe looked at them. "Where do you wanna go?" Mauricio asked, "Have you ever skated?" She replied, "Yeah, have you?"

"No but I've been wanting to learn." She looked up at him before walking out the house, "I'll teach you." Mauricio closed the door and there they went. Holding each other's hands tightly and looking up at the sky while managing to keep a conversation going.

Kobe groaned and turned off his phone. Derek came and saw him, "What's wrong?"

"I'm having a big problem." Kobe wiped the sweat off his forehead and cracked his knuckles. "Which is..?"

"I think i might like destiny." Derek froze, "The fuck-"

"Okay first hear me out. When she was hanging out with Mauricio at the party I was getting a weird feeling and now they're on a date together and I don't know i feel jealous. I just don't want this to become something bad like maybe it'll go away tomorrow but if it doesn't help me out derek."

"I'll help you if possible. I think it's best if you like sleep or eat you don't look too good."

"I'll just take a shower."

cat's corner 🥰✨
I've been trying to work
on my mental health so I might
be posting less but I'll be back in
a day or two 👍🏽