𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

THE skating rink was filled with people and Destiny was feeling quite nervous. "What if I bump into somebody?"

"If you bump into somebody just say sorry. You need to relax, Destiny. Quit saying what if because it'll only make you more worried."

"You're right. It's just-" Mauricio looked at her and she stopped talking. "Come on, lets get going."

They both put on the shoes and were ready to skate. Mauricio held Destiny's hand but she couldn't keep her balance. "Okay Destiny, I'm gonna hold you tight and from there we're gonna slowly walk."

Mauricio held Destiny tight but she wouldn't walk, "Dess, what's wrong? Why aren't you walking?"

"I can't. There's a little girl there." Destiny looked at her and she was about the same size as Luna. "Just ignore that girl and start walking. Nothing bad will happen to her."

     Destiny took a deep breath, and began skating a little, "Okayyy...so far so good. Remember, there's no rush just take it slow." Destiny nodded at Mauricio and he held her tighter to ensure her that nothing bad would happen.

       Mauricio and Destiny began making some progress and eventually, Destiny was ready to skate on her own. "Now hold my hand and we'll skate together."

      Destiny held his hand tightly and they began skating. As they skated slowly, Destiny came to a stop and was about to fall, but thankfully Mauricio caught her.

      "Thank you," Destiny tried catching her breath before Mauricio patted her back, "You're doing good." He whispered in her ear due to all the sound in the skating
rink.

      Destiny and Mauricio continued to skate and she was improving. "Hey Mauricio," she looked up at him, "I've been thinking about dying my hair black."

       "I could help you do it today?" Mauricio said, "Really?" Destiny wouldn't think he would offer to help but either way she was glad he did. "Yeah, it could be like a bonding experience."

      Destiny blushed a little, "Let's do it right now then."
"Right now? Why not in a hour?"

         "I said right now." She demanded. Mauricio was a little scared so they skated out of the rink.

        As they walked out, they held hands and Destiny couldn't be any happier. Mauricio on the other hand was also feeling quite happy. He knew letting Isa down was a good idea. But he still thought of her.

       Destiny drove them to Target and they both rolled their windows down. It was a nice day today. The sun wasn't shining too bright and there was a cool breeze of air.

       Once they arrived, Mauricio suggested they should buy some snacks and watch a movie together. So far, their cart was filled with chips, chocolate, and many more delicious snacks. "I think this color is good." Destiny read the box of the hair dye and put it in the cart.

       Destiny sat down in her bathroom and was ready to change her hair color. Mauricio put on some gloves and was fairly puzzled, "Yo I don't know what to do."

       He hoped Destiny would know what to do but she was just as puzzled as he was. "Let's just wing it."

      A knock was heard at the door, "Come in!" Destiny and Mauricio both said. Destiny's mom walked in and saw them, "Do you guys need any help?"

     "Yeah, we don't know what to do." Mauricio responded. Her mom instructed Mauricio and eventually he got the hang of it. "Thank you."

       "Of course. Also Destiny, we're all gonna be out running errands so you and Mauricio can stay here."

       Destiny was excited that she could be home alone with Mauricio but she decided not to show it because then she would make Jaslene stay here and babysit them.

        "Ok ma." She replied. Destiny's mom smiled at them before leaving the bathroom. Mauricio looked at Destiny through the mirror and they both were excited.

cat's corner 🥰✨

also are you guys outta schoolbecause I got out an hour ago (online ofc)      

because I got out an hour ago (online ofc)