𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

hey guys so um
there's gonna be some
smut so if you're uncomfortable
skip to the next chapter :) also im not
the best at writing smut so don't drag me 😩✊🏽

LYING beside each other, Destiny and Mauricio were cuddling while watching some tvd. They were eating their snacks and letting Destiny's hair dry. "This is nice." Destiny looked up at him. He looked down at her in and this moment, Mauricio felt like kissing her. And so he did.

Destiny kissed back passionately. This all felt like a dream. He placed his hands on her hips which was a sign that he wanted to go further. Destiny wasn't quite ready. "I'm a virgin." She told him, "I am too."

They continued kissing and he put his hand on her ass. Nobody has ever touched her there besides Carlos. This all felt weird. She didn't expect to be dating somebody this soon but she also liked this.

Their intimate makeout continued before Mauricio took off her bra under her shirt.

      He took her shirt off and she couldn't believe he was finally seeing her body. Mauricio took his shirt off and began kissing her neck to satisfy her. Destiny has had hickeys before but this all felt brand new.

Once they both had their clothes off, Mauricio went slow. He put his dick into her slowly and Destiny was feeling good. She was still trying to process the fact that she's no longer a virgin but she decided to let it go. Right now, she was holding onto Mauricio moaning softly into his ear.

Mauricio reminded himself that he had to go slow and gentle. He kissed up on her boobs and felt like nutting.

And at this moment, Mauricio felt like a dumbass. He forgot to wear a condom.

As he felt his ejaculation coming, he quickly pulled out which confused Destiny. "What the fuck?"

"I ain't wearing a condom." She rolled her eyes before kissing him. He kissed back and he nutted on her bedsheet but she didn't notice.

The kissing went on before they heard keys jangle. "SHIT!" Destiny yelled. Mauricio put his clothes on and they heard the door open. "We're home!" Destiny's mom called out. Destiny put on her shirt and hid the rest of her body under the blanket.

Jaslene walked in and Mauricio fixed his hair. All their clothes were under the blanket and Jaslene noticed the stain, "What's that?" She pointed at it and Destiny felt like dying.

"Some yogurt spilled." Mauricio lied, "Oh, you should clean it up before it stays there permanently."

She climbed up onto her bed and Destiny looked at Mauricio in humiliation.

cat's corner 🥰✨
I LAUGHED I COULDNT
CONTINUE W THE SMUT