𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.

MAURICIO and Destiny were now both fully dressed and they made their way to the bathroom to see her hair. "Can I tag along?" Jaslene asked. "Sure." Destiny responded.

     They all walked into the bathroom and saw the final results. Her hair was exactly how she wanted it to look like. "I love it!" Jaslene touched it and was beginning to become a little jealous, "Now I wanna dye my hair."

      Eventually, everybody came and was amazed by her hair. They were all touching it and Jaslene smelled it.

      As Destiny and Mauricio sat outside for some privacy, they wanted to talk about what just happened. "I think what we did was a bad idea." Destiny confessed.

"What do you mean, 'bad idea'?" Mauricio was genuinely confused, "I mean like we shouldn't even have had sex. I should've known they were coming. Also believe me it was really good but I wanted it to be longer. Okay what I'm tryna say is that I have no privacy here and neither do you."

"I have privacy at my house in New York so maybe we could fly back there."

"Mauricio, are you outta your mind? I'm not gonna fly all the way to New York just to have sex."

     Mauricio looked at her and wanted to make sure if she was willing to change her answer, "Mauricio don't look at me like that."

      "So you'll consider it?" Destiny rolled her eyes at him, "NO!"

      "Aight then." Mauricio replied. "YOOO!!!!" Somebody called from across the street. He looked both ways before jaywalking.

     "Kobe!" Destiny stood up and ran to him. Kobe hugged her and Mauricio looked at him and knew something was up. "Kobe we need to hang out soon." Destiny told him, "Let's hang out right now." Destiny looked at Mauricio and walked to him.

     "Y'all can hang out, Ima go home." Mauricio sat up from the ground and walked home. Destiny frowned but Kobe pulled her aside and distracted her with a tiktok he found. As she's holding kobe's phone, he turns around and makes eye contact with Mauricio. And in that moment, Mauricio knew Kobe liked Destiny.

       Mauricio turned around and returned, "Destiny, lets hang out at 8. I'll pick you up." Destiny blushed at him before waving goodbye at him. Kobe rolled his eyes and Mauricio walked away feeling satisfied.

      "Okay Kobe you have to help me get ready. I'm not sure what type of date this is so come help me choose a good outfit." Kobe agreed and they walk into her home and he says hi to everybody.

      As they enter her room, Jaslene was filming a tiktok and had to end it since she saw Kobe. "Kobe!!" She sat up from the floor and hugged him. "Jas!" He hugged her back and Luna followed right after Jaslene.

       "What are you guys doing?" Jaslene asked, "Choosing an outfit for me tonight." Jaslene nodded at her before continuing to film her tiktok.

       "Kobe what about this dress?" Destiny held up a red sparkly dress and red heels just to go with the entire outfit. "That? What if it's not even a luxurious date like what if he takes you to another shitty burger place."

      "What do you mean another shitty burger place?" Destiny put the dress on her bed and waited for Kobe to answer. "That burger place he took you in New York was ass!"

      "No, it wasn't. You just so happen to have shitty tastebuds. Now, you can either stay here and stop bitching or you can gladly leave."

       "Fine." Kobe said before leaving her room. "Wait Kobe I was joking!" Destiny ran behind him and he was walking faste. "Kobe!" Destiny called out. He ignored her before crossing the street. She sighed before walking back inside.

cat's corner 🥰✨
OKOK what about two chapters a day??