𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

ONE honk was heard from outside and Destiny knew exactly who it was. She walked out of her house looking like a whole ass model. Mauricio looked her up and down and was completely amazed. He opened the car door for her and just couldn't stop looking.

As he got in, he looked at her and Destiny smiled. "You look beautiful, Destiny." She blushed, "Thank you."

He drove at a normal pace but he always glanced over at her while driving.

Mauricio parked at a nice, fancy restaurant, which caught Destiny off guard. "Wow, you really went all out."

He nodded before holding her hand, "Youre being so kind. I appreciate it."

      "Why wouldn't I be kind?" He joked, causing her to giggle. As they both walked in, they sat at their reserved table. They chatted for a bit before ordering their food. The restaurant was in Beverly Hills so of course, it was gonna be the best of the best.

      Eventually, their food arrived and it looked delicious. Destiny began eating before Mauricio and the food brought satisfication to her stomach. She ordered some spaghetti along with some cheese rolls.

     In the corner of his eye, Mauricio saw some middle aged men eyeing Destiny up and down. He looked over at Destiny and saw that she was devouring her meal. So, he decided he should wait a while before confronting them or simply just leaving early.

     Mauricio tried ignoring the guys but he noticed that they moved closer to Destiny. He hurried up with his meal and Destiny had already finished. Mauricio left whatever was on his plate and decided to leave early.

     Before walking out, Mauricio gave the men a dirty look which they didn't let go unnoticed. The men responded with their middle fingers, which Mauricio ignored before walking back to the car.

     "Do you wanna go to the beach?" Mauricio asked her, "You know how to get there?" Destiny responded. Mauricio pulled out his phone and opened the maps app.

      She was impressed, so she said yes to this offer. Mauricio began driving and on the way there Destiny and Mauricio observed Beverly Hills. She didn't go here often unless it was for pictures. Otherwise, she always avoided going to Beverly Hills with her rich friends.

     Destiny was embarrassed that she didn't have enough money like her other friends such as Devenity and Lauren. Josie and Destiny always stayed home or went shopping at Target.

      They arrived and the beach looked magnificent. Everything seemed perfect. Mauricio and Destiny held hands as they walked into the sand. Their shoes were left behind in the car.

      Mauricio placed a towel on the sand and sat down beside Destiny. The waves were going by slow, and the stars were bright. There was some wind, not enough for them to get cold though.

      She rested her head on his shoulder, and Mauricio held her hand. "You know I like you a lot, right?"

     "Yes, and I like you too." She looked up at him and felt all types of butterflies. "I want to make this relationship official."

       "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Mauricio nodded and Destiny sat up. She placed a kiss on his lips and he was taken by surprise. He kissed her back though.

      The couple sat on the beach making out before Mauricio took her back home. Destiny gave him a goodnight kiss before walking into her house. As she opened the door, music was blasting from the backyard and she discovered that it was another party. She saw Luna and Jaslene dancing outside which she completely ignored.

       She took off the tight red dress and put it back in her closet. Then, Destiny lied down on her bed and fell asleep.

cat's corner 🥰✨
im in my math class rn
& i should be paying attention
LMFAO but I just wanted to publish
a quick chapter