Chapter Two| I challange you to tag!

A/n: Um well Imma changed the title, would you maybe have suggestions?
Not Edited
    "Age 11. Type 1. Please answer all the questions within 10 seconds. Start when you hear the beep." The robotic voice explained. [lol idk if that is how it goes but i managed] With that the buzzer buzzed loud and clear. You picked up the digital pen and started answering questions. 'Damn...' You thought you were struggling a bit. You always tried to get a 300. Your average was around 270, and if it was a good day it was 287. In a few seconds the buzz noise rang again. signaling to stop. "That was easier than last time at least." You mumbled under your breath. Thoma began bragging about how he got at least half the answered. And many other kids gasped in shock. "Okay, let's go over the results!" Isabella smiled sweetly. "Ray, Emma, and Norman! Perfect scores again!" Mama exclaimed happily. 'As usual, those three are amazing.' You thought, looking towards the three. Your score is only called out if you got everything correct. Other scores are listed. Mama then lightly hummed in an exciting way, now that wasn't normal, so of course everyone looked towards the woman. "What's the matter mom?" Norman questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "Y/n..." She called. You raised your head a bit, indicating you were paying attention. "Y-yes?" You stuttered a bit, thinking she would say something bad. "You got a perfect score today....amazing job! Keep it up!" She yelled with a close eyed smile. "I-" You stopped. Everyone went crazy. "Great job Y/n!" "You're amazing!" "You finally did it!" All kinds of shouts can be heard. Raising Y/n anxiety. "Um..please..just like Shut the hell up." You said softly. Everyone ignored you. And kept yelling. "SHE SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!" You heard a familiar voice scream. 'Ray?' You looked over at the male. With that everyone went quiet. It was..awkward. "Um, thanks for the congratulations...but I need to get used to everyone yelling at me like that." You sweat dropped, nervously.

    Everyone then calmly talked about their score. Those three are amazing!" Lannion said to Thoma. (I think) "Yeah! Norman is great at solving difficult problems like the questions on the quiz, Ray has a logical thought process and is very smart, and Emma has the amazing ability to learn fast, which catches her up to the other two. And on top of All that, Y/n has both brains and great physical ability, considering she doesn't play with us often." He explained. You overheard the small chat and smiled softly. "Wow, didn't notice how they paid attention to me like that.' You thought, glancing towards your motivation. 'Ray.' (I'm dying rn bc you keep thinking 'Ray' and I Imagine It a certain way lol.)

Time skip~ to like when they're boutta play tag( They literally play hide and seek with tag, was it called infection or sumthin?)

    "Hey, Y/n! Wanna play tag with us?" Norman asked, running towards you. "Um.." You hesitated, looking at the raven haired boy, reading his book. He looked back. "Go." He mouthed. You sighed, turning back to the albino boy, Norman. "Uhh sure!" You smiled happily. "Um, who's 'it'?" You asked simply. "Oh..me, go on and run now." He replied. You then started running towards the forest. 'Norman finds everyone in this game. Though His physical ways aren't as good as Emma and I's. He does have good technique, but lucky me, I have that too.' You thought. Looking back on how you observed how everyone hid and seeked.   "I should move around more. Use the surroundings." You planned.

A/n: I got lazy so I'll make another chapter for tag. Thx for reading!