Birthday party

Today is Mia's birthday. She is 15 now. So her mom and dad held a party at her house.

Suddenly Migan and Alexandra call her. ( Migan and Alexandra are childs of zoey and chloe and friends of Mia)

Happy birthday Mia. They said shouting. ' Thanks guys ' she said. 'We are coming over now so ciao bye.' They hung up.

Nikki come and hold Mia to her room.

'Mia go and get dressed up, their is a very nice dress on ur bed go girl' Nikki said.

'Oh mom Ok but their isn't any  dress when I get up' Mia said rubbing her eyes looking confused.

'Yea sweety please go and see' nikki exclaimed.

'Ok, ok ' Mia said walking to her room.

When she get in her room a red dress that is glittery and shining. It has red velvet flowers on it. She was suprised.

Mia went to her bathroom that was in her room, and showered, brushed her teeth and finally get dressed up.

She went downstairs.

'Wow you look beautiful little girl ' said Brandon to her.

'Thanks dad' she replied.

DING! DONG! The door bell rang. Mia went to open the door. Her Grandma Maxwell and Grandpa Maxwell was their holding presents.

'Happy birthday Mia' They said with a big smile in their faces.

'Thanks, get in ' she replied opening the door widely.

They putted their presents on the table and sat on the sofa.

There was another knock on the door.

Mia went to open the door. It was Aunt Brianna and Her husband Oliver.

'Happy birthday Mia' They said with a big smile in their faces.

'Thanks, get in ' she replied opening the door widely.

The putted their presents in the table and get in. Many people's came like Mr Swangmire and Mrs Swangmire, Migan , Alexie, Josh who is a sister of migan, and many others.

The table was filled by many presents covered with glittery gift cover papers.

Then everyone was talking to eachother.  Mia was so happy too see many gifts than she thought.

Finally it was the time to blow her candles.

' Happy birthday to you' everyone started singing until their neighbour 'The Clarks' came.

' Why are you dork families shouting we r trying to sleep' said Mrs. Clark

' So go sleep, I think u have a bed right Mackenzie' said Nikki ignoring her.

' How could you dorks talk to my mom like this' said Sabrina said.

' Did we need to call an animal control to control u guys' Brandon said very angrily.

' What did u call us animals' Mr Clark said.

' Now get out or I will call the police'
Said Brandon getting out his phone from his pocket.

Them all of the Clarks get out of the house.

They sang her happy birthday and she blowed her candles.

It was the time to eat some cakes. Mia sits with her Bffs while enjoying her cake.

' What the heck was Sabrina here for with her jerk mom and dad.' said migan while eating her cake.

' I think they don't have a bed, they want to sleep here I think so' Alexie joked.

They ate some cakes and sweets. Until It was the time to go.

Alexie and Migan said Bye and did a group hug when it was the time to go.

Brianna and Oliver said bye and went.

So now it was a time to go and open her gifts.

There were so many gifts so Mia put some gifts in her room. And she opened some in the living room with her parents.

First she opened a gift from her Grandmother.

It was a light blue bag and a teddy bear. She was tired so she put her gifts all gifts in her room and decided to open it the next morning on Sunday.

She felt very tired and she slept in her bed.

Sunday

BEEP!BEEP! The alarm bell rang. Mia get up from her bed wash her face, brush her teeth and took a shower.

As soon as she finished dressing up and she went downstairs.

Her mom gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. And her dad gave her a peek on her forehead.

Good morning mom and dad, mia said.

Good morning Sweetheart her dad said sipping his coffee.

Her mom was on the kitchen doing some breakfast.

Her mother said ' Break fast is ready'.

They went to the dining table. As soon as they finished eating she went to her room to open her gifts.

She putted her bag that was given from her grandma in her closet. And the teddy bear on her bed.

The next gift she open was her mother's.

When she opened it, the gift was a diary. She was not surprised, she putted it on her table.

When she throw the gift paper on her basket a paper slipped of this is what it say:

Hi sweetheart I know you r not interested in what I gave u. In my 15th birthday my mom gave me a diary. She told me that it will change my life. Sure it does. So hon write in it, it will be ur friend and u will be a great person. Enjoy.

As soon as she read it she opened it. It was purple colour and also has a pen in it.

Then she opened all gifts. She was given like ball dress, iPhone 11, clothes, dollars, and many gifts.

A/n: Guys hope u enjoyed it so next I will start on Her diary. Bye.