0.1

Sofie's POV

me; I miss us talking

me; you used to make me smile tbh

me; right now I really need you to make one of your stupid jokes

me; u a fag ptff i dont even want to talk to u

me; jK OMFG WHERE R U ITS BEEN A WEEK ????

me; i miss you

I turned off my phone and hid it in my pocket. I sighed because in currently in math class and the fact that Luke hasn't responded.

I kept feeling a sharp, constant pain in my shoulder. I turned around to see Claire, my best friend, stabbing me with her index finger. I raised my eyebrows in her direction.

"What's the answer for question 3." She harshly whispered.

" I don't know figure it out, fag" I said seriously, yet a small hint of a joking manner.

" Ugh, fuck you, Sof-" We were interrupted by the teacher's annoying ass voice.

"Ladies, if your conversation does not give you a 20 out of 20 on your classwork please save it for later." He glared, turning his head back to his computer. Why did he make sit me next to my friend then?

"Sorry, sir." I muttered, ducking my head back down. I pulled out my phone, sending one last message to Luke.

me; fuck you and my teacher

I put my phone quickly, going back to finish my exam.

After the bell rang, made my way through the crowded hallway since class finished and lunch was starting. Claire's arm was hooked with mine, so that I wouldn't lose her due to the huge amount of students.

We walked towards my locker. I saw Danielle, the stereotypical popular at every 90's movie. She probably sucks everyone's dick to get away with all the problems she's caused. She scares every girl, and screws every guy. It's just shit, she's a cruel whore that everyone adores.

I walked to my locker to get my lunch, sadly, my locker was next to her's. As I walked to my locker I noticed her glaring at me.

"Where do you get your clothes from? The thrift store?" she said to me. Even though those were the first words she has said to me all year they were still somewhat harsh.

"Do I know you?" I squinted my eyes trying to look confused, even though I was already extremely confused.

"I'm known, unlike you. You're just a loser who wishes you were me. I really do pity you." she said faking concern, flipping her hair. She reminded me of the emoji of a girl wearing the pink shirt with a sassy hand out (a/n 💁)

"You're only popular because you have sucked everyone's dick, except mine. Now that you have permission to, you can gladly suck my nonexistent cock." I grabbed my lunch and walked away quickly with Claire laughing beside me.

I was looking forward to lunch, not basic bitches who think they're the shit, whenever they're clearly plain shit.

Pulling out my phone I texted Luke how I felt.

me; I wonder if schools enroll annoying people on purpose

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
hello I'm Wendy I'm the one who wrote this chapter. Aimee and me are writing the entire book together. bTW THIS BOOK IS SOMEWHAT BASED ON REAL FUCKING LIFE SO FML

- Wendy