Chapter 1

Allison's POV.

"Good luck at school Allison."

"Thanks mom." I said. I got out of the car and walked into the building. If you didn't know my mom is Taylor Swift. Yes I know oh my gosh Allison your Taylor's daughter and your named after her middle name.I've heard it all before. Alright I'll give you a preview of my life. Let's see well my moms famous, she's retired for me, she's been retired for about five years. My mom and dad got a divorce seven years ago, I was twelve. I decided to stick to Allison Swift instead of Main which was my dad's last name. When my mom got married she kept her last name because she still wrote songs so I just stuck with Allison Swift. My mom is thirty five years old. It took me about three years to get over the divorce and it took my mom about....five years. She stopped doing music because she couldn't focus on her music because of the divorce. I am eighteen and I am just transferring to a new school. I was home schooled because I was too sad to go to school because of my mom and dad's divorce. I shut myself out for two years. I am finally going to school. I walked into the school and saw tons of people. I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I looked up and saw a girl with black long hair and brown eyes.

"Hey do you know where room 2731 is?" I asked her.

"Yea it's down the hall on the left that's also where I'm going." She said.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome hey you new around here?"

"Yea."

"Just moved?"

"No homeschooled." I said.

"I'm Nichole Ralph." Nichole said sticking out her hand.

"Oh are you Lauren Ralph's daughter?" I asked shaking her hand. Apparently the school I go to is filled with famous kids.

"Yea and what's your name?"

"Oh I'm Allison Swift." I said. Her eyes went wide.

"Is your mom Taylor Swift?" She asked. I nodded.

"That's so cool I loved listening to your moms songs when I was younger." She smiled. We walked into our classroom and I sat down next to Nichole. Suddenly a guy tapped me on m shoulder. I turned and saw the most gorgeously handsome boy I ever met. He had brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and an amazing smile.

"Hey do you have a pencil?" He asked. I smiled at him. It being the first day of school and he forgets to bring a pencil. I handed him one.

"Here you go." I said.

"Thanks so what's your name?"

"It's Allison." He smiled.

"That's a really pretty name." I tried very hard not to blush.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." I smiled again at his cheeky comment.

"I'm Matthew."

"Nice to meet you Matthew."

"You too Ali."

"Ali really?" He laughed.

"What I can't give you a nickname?"

"Eh it needs some work." The teacher came to the front. Nichole bumped my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"Allison and Matthew sitting in a tree k-I-SS-ing." She whispered. I blushed.

"Shut up." I said.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER! VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!