Chapter 2

Allison's POV.

"Oh come on Allison he was so checking you out!" Nichole said.

"Shhhhh." I whispered. We were in the hallway and I didn't want his friends to hear.

"So what do you have next?" Nichole asked.

"Vocal and instrumental group...isn't that choir?"

"Yea but here we like to use big words to make it more sophisticated." I laughed. I went to my locker while Nichole followed me.

"Hey Nicole." A girl said walking up to us. She had brown curly hair and bangs, brown eyes,and red lips.

"Hey Sonny." Nichole said hugging her.

"Oh Allison this is Sonny Demi Lovato's daughter Sonny this is Allison Taylor's daughter." Nichole said.

"Hey it's nice to meet you." Sonny said sticking her hand out. I shook it.

"You too."

"Oh we gotta go to class." Nichole said. She went off to P.E while I went to choir. I think it's easier calling it that. I sat down while a girl was getting onstage. She had black short hair and green eyes. She had on bright red lipstick, red headband,red high heels and a red and white poofy dress. I'm guessing she likes the colour red. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"We meet again Ali." I turned around and saw Matthew.

"Your in this class too?" I asked laughing.

"Well I'm in here aren't i?" He asked.

"I guess so." I smiled. I suddenly heard an awful voice singing. I turned and saw the blonde haired girl singing.

"Are you ready for ready for

A perfect storm perfect storm

Cause once your mine once your mine

There's no going back." I wanted to cover my ears so badly. Matthew whispered in my ear.

"How tacky is I that she's singing her mothers song?" I turned around.

"She's Katy Perry's daughter?"

"Yea her name is Bella and she thinks she's as talented as her mom." Bella stopped singing and I turned back around.

"Alright Bella that was good." The teacher said with a clipboard in his hand.

"Next up is....Alison Swift." My eyes widened. I never sing in front of an audience. I got on stage and got the mic from Bella who was giving me an evil eye, closed my eyes and started to sing.

"I'm bullet proof nothing to loose

Fire away fire away

Ricochet you take your aim

Fire away fire away

Shoot me down but I won't fall I am titanium

I am titanium." I looked up and everyone clapped. Matthew smiled and waved and I waved back.

"Vey impressive Allison you may take your seat." The teacher said. I sat down and Matthew tapped my shoulder.

"You have an amazing voice." He said. I smiled

"Thanks." Man I love this school!

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!! READ SOME OF MY OTHER BOOKS LIKE NEVER GROW UP AND MY BEST FRIEND IS MY TWIN SISTER!!! MORE CHAPTERS ON THE WAY!!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!!!