✿chapter 1✿

Camilla's POV

I leaned forward,trying to ease the agonizing pain on my back,but it was useless.

I had been whipped last night for what I didn't do, I never want to be in that situation again.

My own dried blood still stuck on my back,the feeling is uncomfortable.
The pet master had tightened my collar,that I cannot breath.
It is very hard to breath,considering I am in a cage and with a tightened collar,my heavy breathing was the only thing I could hear.

It has been four years since I was taken from my family,raped and maltreated

I never deserved this. I always did what the told me to do, I never complained

The rest of the pet flinched as the light turned on and the loud foot step told us that the pet master coming

Time for another miserable day

We all scooted back in our cage as the pet master walked by, some even bowing their heads as a sigh of defeat. I just stood there not wanting to make eye contact.

The day went on like usual, vampires coming and going, some with pet some with supplies for pets

I tried to make my self not noticeable, well that is what I have been doing for the past four years, but unfortunately attention seems to stick on me like a magnet.

I let my black, tangled hair hang in front of my eyes as I stared at the floor filled with 'MY' dried blood.

The bell rang drawing my attention as a new vampire entered the shop, my curiosity could not be Tamed, so I decided to look up.
'Stupid curiosity'ugh

It is a woman, she looks in her last twenties at the same time she looks like a goddess.
While all vampire looks like gods and goddess.

She had sky blue eyes which are very rare, once it comes to the vampire species.

Immediately the pet master came to to attend her wants.
Certainly she would want someone who is pure from the inside and outside, well am neither

"And what about this one" I heard a female voice, and the only female here who can be outsipde the cage is the one who wishes for a pet.

'Oh no'

"My lady not this one she is very rusty, would you like to see our purest pets, my lady"
Am I this hated, rusty, who would usethat word on someone, i can answer myself,
vampires

"Aren't you a gentle man, but no,I want her"
No one has ever looked my side why her

The pet master quickly opened the cage not wanting to lose any customers. He dragged my collar with an amount of force sending me to the hard floor, face flat.

"I would not like my property to be treated like that, seeing I have already bought her"
She said removing a massive amount of money and throwing it at him.

"Well, she is all yours, my lady" he said with so much joy stiring at the money ,like it's his heart.

"Well I would like a new collar because   dont approve of what is written on her collar"
since i was brought here i had this collar with the writing 'Dirty slut' because of my situation

"Where is she from" the woman said looking at me with sympathy

"Well, her case is very different, the north region vampires attacked her home town killing and raping girls just like her, and after using them for there own desire the brought them here to be sold as pets".

"Poor thing, her blood type" she giving a sympathetic look.

"My lady, she is B negative, a rare one".
He said looking at me with those disgusting eye i felt like gushing them out.

"Any health problem" why does she want to know everything about me.

"She usually have nightmares and anxiety attacks, at first its annoying but once you get use to it, it is enjoyable to watch her scream".

The woman came forward moving the tightened collar around my neck and replacing it with a black lace one and clipiing it with a sliver chain.she sightly dragged the chain not wanting to put much force in it.
She started heading out the shop

'Wow' after all this years, I am living this hell hold,now what does faith have installed for me.
.............................................

Question of the day
Which do you prefer Day or night

Answer
Night, one might say i am a vampire

Pls comment and vote on the first chapter, like i said i will try my best in updating frequently so pls bear with me.

And how do you see Camile and the mysterious woman✨

Bye (∩_∩)