[ 11 ]

Dale and I sat watch. It was great to be with him, since he is the only calm group member. I love him like a dad. Aubrey was off with Andrea who was on Randall duty.

Randall is a kid that Rick, Hershel and Glenn picked up when Hershel went to bar in town to drink after the Barn. He was a part of a group that shot at them, and two who tried to kill the three of them. But, knowing them, they survived. Hershel's changed since the Bar, which scares me.

" Where exactly did you find Aubrey?" Brought me out of my thoughts. I turned to Dale.

"Gun store. When Glenn and Maggie went to get Lori stuff, I went for ammo. A walker came out of no where. I tripped and twisted my ankle, couldn't get up. The walker fell on me and was close to getting my skin, but she stabbed it and saved my life. I owe it to her." I told him quietly.

"I bet your thankful. I also be Rick and Daryl are thankful for Aubrey too." He said and I smiled.

" Damn thankful." I said and laughed softly. "Dale, you're probably the only one I could tell anything to. Trust my life on. " I said, pushing a few pieces of my blonde hair behind my ear.

" You're welcome, Merc. I'll always be there. So? What do you think should be Randall's fate?" He asked.

" Kill him. We let him go, he'll run back to his 30 men and come back. He knows where we are. He'll attack us. I take no mercy for him." I stated. His expression changed as he looked down." I already lost two important people. I'm not loosing anymore." I said. He nodded and jumped down, as we awaited the meeting of Randall's fate.

Everyone stood in the Greene's living room. The evening sun shone through the living room windows. Everyone stood around, starring at each other. Everyone started to go off on each other about Randall. Dale fought his best, trying to give the kid reasoning." I just think it's best to get it done. So we don't have to worry about it." I spoke once.

" But if you need help, I'm out." I said, taking a limp beside Carol. They decided to kill him at the dawn of night. Dale went upset, so I let him be.

After it was over, I followed Rick out the door as fast as my foot would let me. He stopped near the barn, right by a tree." Hon, I'm sorry that you have to do this." I sighed.

" Its for our own good." He sighed.

" At least it's you and not...Shane." I mumbled.

" Yeah..." he said. I wrapped my arms around him, his arms snaked around me." I'll be here for you, no matter what."I told him softly as I felt his lips on the top of my head. This is why I love him. Since I met him.

The terrified screams brought my attention to screams. I instantly knew. Dale. I screamed from the RV, grabbing my eagle and running. Sprinting across the field seem forever. My blue eyes drained, long blonde hair flying out behind me. "Dale!!" I called out. As I grew near, you could make out three shapes. And when you got up to it, you saw it. A walker ripped into Dale, a cow torn to shreds behind him. I aimed my python and shot the head of the walker, pushing my feet force to make it fly off Dale and land a couple feet beside him. Dale lay, gasping for air. I dropped to my knees and grabbed his hand with both of mine.

" I'm so sorry. " I spoke, feeling his hand around mine. The rest came a couple minutes later. If only a friend lay beside me as I bawled, wanting help. Andrea dropped down beside me and grabbed his arm and sobbed. I knew the truth as Hershel came. He wouldn't make it.. I felt a hand on my shoulder, my reaction to pull up my eagle to point it at the body. Teary eyed I saw it was Rick. I stood up slowly, looking at Dale.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't there." I spoke before hiding in Rick's chest. I saw them pass his python to Daryl. Oh my god, my brother is putting down my best friend. I turned and pushed away from Rick walking away. About half way, the gun shot went off and scared me. Tears went again as I continued to walk.

I just lost some one I could tell anything to.

Who was like a kind father I didn't have.

Some one I could trust with my life.

And now, he's dead.

I feel my blood working up. Anger and hatred boiling. My brutality getting worse.

Its now my turning point.